Evernote versions above 10.99.3 have been pulled

Looking at Evernote's download page as of 8/2/24 at 5:21pm EST, the most current version available is 10.99.3.  Evernote 10.100.1 and 10.100.3 are no longer available.

Does Evernote anywhere on this forum list known problems with their software?  

It's just an error with the release notes. If you download the file you'll get 10.100.3 which is what I'm running. 

• Level 5

My comment was right on the spot, see # 7.

https://discussion.evernote.com/guidelines/

referring to

You even received an exhaustive answer there, which might have slipped your attention, because you were so busy to evaluate my posting here.

Hard to keep an eye on everything when double posting, which was exactly why I reminded you about the code of conduct's rule #7.

Don't double post !

• Evernote Expert
4 hours ago, hartman_md said:

If anyone knows of an active Evernote site where previous versions can be downloaded, please share.  Thanks!

You may not have liked the framing of the answer you received but the answer is the simple no. There is no official place to get previous versions. Even if you could get older versions, nothing before 10.60 will work.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

@hartman_md I start to ask myself why you insist to continue your double posted thread. In the other thread you receive a clear answer right away. Here you were reminded that double posting of the same content in different threads should be avoided.

When citing older answers it is worth to check the time stamp of their posting. Those you are referring to are from 2021.

They worked back then. They don’t work today. The turning point was May 2024, when the programs necessary to convert the old data structures were disabled, and the server interface shut down.

Since then the answer is a solid „No“.

• Level 5*

Gentlemen,  I'm sorry to disagree with you but it IS still possible to extract ENEX files from an EXB database by following a specific process.  ENEX files can of course then be imported into v10 or several other note-taking apps.  In fairness I did give this method to someone else who said it didn't work.  Before I confirmed that I thought it only fair to try for myself,  and to my surprise it does still work!  (What else am I going to do for a couple of hours on a Sunday morning...)

See 

for more...

• Level 5

This is a way to extract content from an existing database. Since legacy and v10 use different databases, this is by definition old notes, for sure older than May 2024 when sync was disabled.

There is no working client older than 10.60 (or maybe later, the data structure is permanently updated as well). It is especially not possible to use such a client to update the cloud data, or to sync between devices.

• Like 1