Android all the icons missing

This company is just run by complete mor..ns

After the last update Android version is missing all the navigation buttons (like create, notes etc). 

This is hilarious. I am so mad I have no time to investigate into a good replacement. Horrible! 

1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

What is this, in the red box ?

It’s exactly where the navigation elements would show.

image.thumb.png.9c8e5ae213450ef09db98d3a2fc93524.png

Haha. Do you understand what is written? 

This is what I am talking about, this is missing

Screenshot_20240802-235152~2.png

• Level 5

HaHaHa - do you understand what is asked ?

I asked you for a screenshot. You posted one that is useless. There is something on your screen, exactly where the nav buttons should be. I use a red marker to show what I mean. It is overlaying the area of the buttons.

So either you have something on your phone that is blocking access to the nav buttons because it installs on top of them, or you made your screenshot in a way that it is not possible to see that part of the screen. No further help until you fix your issue. Either you find out what is blocking the bottom part of your screen, or you deliver a screenshot where the area is visible.

• Evernote Expert
22 minutes ago, Doministry said:

Haha. Do you understand what is written? 

This is what I am talking about, this is missing

Screenshot_20240802-235152~2.png

Not missing for me...v10.99 Android

Screenshot_20240802-231820.png.3ee76d93180be7533807c3c0f36c4f64.png

9 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

HaHaHa - do you understand what is asked ?

I asked you for a screenshot. You posted one that is useless. There is something on your screen, exactly where the nav buttons should be. I use a red marker to show what I mean. It is overlaying the area of the buttons.

So either you have something on your phone that is blocking access to the nav buttons because it installs on top of them, or you made your screenshot in a way that it is not possible to see that part of the screen. No further help until you fix your issue. Either you find out what is blocking the bottom part of your screen, or you deliver a screenshot where the area is visible.

I think you're completely lost. Maybe don't answer if you don't understand the basics? 

I gave a perfect screenshot where obviously my notes content is not visible, where ANDROID BUTTONS are visible but the EVERNOTE BUTTONS: CREATE, NOTES etc ARE MISSING after editing a note. And than I have the second screenshot of what is missing. 

Don't reply too much, 50% of your replies here are completely clueless. 

• Level 5

@Doministry so finally you answered the question (in a rather stupid way, but that seems your personal trait). The stuff on your screenshot is there, covering up the buttons.

From what it looks like it’s from a (screen) recording app, maybe from Android itself.

Now you need to find out which software occupies this part of your screen, and is blocking the area for the navigation buttons.

Have fun finding out - it’s something local and no bug of the EN app.

11 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

@Doministry so finally you answered the question (in a rather stupid way, but that seems your personal trait). The stuff on your screenshot is there, covering up the buttons.

From what it looks like it’s from a (screen) recording app, maybe from Android itself.

Now you need to find out which software occupies this part of your screen, and is blocking the area for the navigation buttons.

Have fun finding out - it’s something local and no bug of the EN app.

I am sorry, but are are you thinking straight? I am showing clearly that the Evernote buttons disappear after edit. What @agsteele understood immediately.

Now you bragging here with your personal issues towards me, not understanding the issue. I mean I am surpsised, you seem like an expert on this forum, but now you're clearly lost.

Here is another screenshot with my note obviously hidden under the red marker

Screenshot_20240803-114057~2.png

• Level 5

@agsteele told you he doesn’t encounter anything like the effect you claim.

That‘s all, whatever you try to read into that single post.

As told, it looks like a local issue that is caused by conflicting software on your phone.

1 minute ago, PinkElephant said:

@agsteele told you he doesn’t encounter anything like the effect you claim.

That‘s all, whatever you try to read into that single post.

As told, it looks like a local issue that is caused by conflicting software on your phone.

It’s the dumbest answer I've ever read here. 

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, Doministry said:

It’s the dumbest answer I've ever read here. 

No comment.  You however seem to be the only person suffering this issue.  Maybe report it to Evernote so they're aware of it?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gazumped said:

No comment.  You however seem to be the only person suffering this issue.  Maybe report it to Evernote so they're aware of it?

Also did it with full info to the support.

You don't know if I'm the only or not. Users here don't represent the whole Evernote users population.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gazumped said:

We will await the outcome with interest...

Believe me, I'm much more interested in solving issues in this once great, now beta stage, software.

13 hours ago, gazumped said:

You however seem to be the only person suffering this issue.

No, he's not. 

35 minutes ago, mackid1993 said:

I actually have this issue as well.... after editing a note.

+1

19 minutes ago, yankru said:

For me, the same situation sometimes occurs without being able to reproduce it systematically.

+1 

Doesn't happen all the times but more often than not.

When you edit a note the bottom menu changes and will not be reset to the standard menu when you leave the note. No obvious pattern though.

During edit: 
image.jpeg.3c99e4de0a55a60d9024c939e419634a.jpeg

return to notebook:

image.jpeg.bebdc28c6b546df70e4c9c2cc5c8cef3.jpeg

Since the Android app is barely usable anyway I didn't notice that earlier so no idea when this first occured.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

still not fixed in android client 10.103.0   I always have to close the app after creating a new note because all the buttons at the bottom are gone

edit: it has to do with the edit toolbar which is in the same location on the screen at the bottom

• Level 5*

I had a brief attack of that yesterday on a Samsung S10 and 10.103.0 - it only took a second to get back to the toolbar.  Today I can't seem to replicate the issue.  Odd.