Evernote Corp Office Location?

I used to live near the Evernote Corp Office in Redwood City, CA and the last couple years I noticed that the Evernote sign had disappeared (could see it from Highway 101). I was curious where their office is now, and did a search of their contact information and found it was strange that there mailing address is now a mailbox in a shipping store (located in a strip mall) in San Diego.

Address: Evernote Corporation
4231 Balboa Avenue, #1008
San Diego, CA 92117

Should I be concern? Should I be concern that my data might be compromised since the company doesn't have a regular brick and mortar location?

• Level 5*
On 6/19/2024 at 3:50 PM, ticzon said:

Should I be concern? Should I be concern that my data might be compromised since the company doesn't have a regular brick and mortar location?

The reason for the address change happened a couple of years ago when Evernote was sold to a big Italian IT provider called Bending Spoons.  There was a bit of a fuss at the time.  The HQ is a big new office in Milan -     15 Corso Como, Milano, Lombardy 20154, IT

53 minutes ago, gazumped said:

The reason for the address change happened a couple of years ago when Evernote was sold to a big Italian IT provider called Bending Spoons.  There was a bit of a fuss at the time.  The HQ is a big new office in Milan -     15 Corso Como, Milano, Lombardy 20154, IT

They have moved again. Saw some pics on their Instagram. Current address seems to be Via Nino Bonnet, 10, 20154 Milano MI, Italy

53 minutes ago, Jon/t said:

Lovely new office in Milan. I wish i had an office like that when i used offices!!

Maybe all Evernote users will get invited to visit the office someday 🤗 ...although somebody from the EN development team would probably punch me on the face, if i showed up there with all my bug rapports 🫣

I have been in Milano only once, many years ago. Nice people (mostly), but bad pizza.

3 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

You know who invented the Pizza ?

Hint: Not in the US …. neither in Lombardia …

Italian immigrants in New York perfected it. I never said New York invented Pizza, but Italian immigrants that settled in New York made it famous.

• Level 5

… what comes into my mind are atrocities like the edge of the pizza filled with cheese, and pineapple pieces from canned fruit as topping.

I wouldn’t exactly call this „perfecting“ 🫣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

… what comes into my mind are atrocities like the edge of the pizza filled with cheese, and pineapple pieces from canned fruit as topping.

I wouldn’t exactly call this „perfecting“ 🫣

I guess you haven't spent much time in the tri-state area then. That stuff happens in Florida and out west.

Pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, etc are acceptable toppings here. You fold the slice in half... pizza and bagels for that matter outside of the NY metro area are an atrocity.

21 minutes ago, Mishkafofer said:

Googled EN new Italian Location. Across the street they got this thing. Chinese food... Pretty Pretty good.

image.thumb.png.4a318d710d931289a60315b34fb7d36f.png

It's that place next door that I'm wondering about...

• Haha 2

Around the globe, they all call it pizza, but let me tell you, it’s not ‘The Pizza’. In Naples, it reigns supreme, draped with fresh tomato and crowned fresh mozzarella. Beyond its borders, though, it takes on new personas: in the U.S.A. (but not only there) it dons toppings of whimsy, from barbecue to kimchi, and that’s not all! But fear not, my friend, for every slice, no matter how peculiar, is an invitation to a culinary odyssey with no return ticket