Every app update erases ALL offline notes and notebook

As the title says. I just noticed that for the 2nd time, after updating the app, thousands of downloaded notes are gone and the option to have offline notebooks is unchecked. After updating the app to the latest version.

I see the same behaviour after updates. Everything unchecked, BUT the used memory on device stays the same. Evernote seems to have all the stuff still on the device but "forgets" that it is there. When i toggle "download all notebooks" on, after a short while all notebooks get the green toggle button again. I think meanwhile it does not download it again but checks the database?! Or perhaps just a GUI bug. Won't raise a ticket as the answers are automatic and random nowadays, no human in touch. Obviously everybody is on the more "important" stuff as on creating new start screens. 🙃

On 4/8/2024 at 4:37 AM, Akos_M said:

As the title says. I just noticed that for the 2nd time, after updating the app, thousands of downloaded notes are gone and the option to have offline notebooks is unchecked. After updating the app to the latest version.

I have also experienced this several times. And it's not only when updating the app. If offline content is important for you, you need to check offline settings/content regularly.

• 2 weeks later...