I'm screwed. I can't do anything with Evernote 10.

Mobile can't be used because of errors when creating sketches. 

If you open a long note on your mobile, it becomes Force terminated

On PC, the web clip is very slow, so there is something that can't be opened

It takes at least 10 seconds to open the notes one by one. In the previous version, the note opens within 1 second

Why are you getting paid when you can't do anything now? I want to move my note to another place, but it breaks, so I can't move it properly

This is really the worst experience

The opsidian is recommended by the community. Please let me know if you have any other good apps. 

. . . . . 

• Like 1

Today Evernote 7 was finally stopped and i had to install 10.81. I just hate this version. How can they remove the most important feature of AUTO-CORRECT. It was so good. Don't these product managers understand its not about some fancy show-off but the productivity that matters most. 

I QUIT this app forever !!

• Sad 1

Obsidian is quite different from Evernote.

You can try Joplin - kinda similar to Evernote experience, and exporting/importing notes via ENEX worked pretty good for my.
(but don't try exporting via EN itself, use evernote-backup tool -- it's much more reliable and faster)

I found Onenote to be pretty close to Evernote.   Of course, it is not exact replica, but do play around with the settings (on windows version), to make it closer in look and feel.   The android version (& presumably the IOS version too?) lacks tagging feature, so that could be a major issue for some.     Migration may be a pain though. There are 2 tools that I am aware of

1) free, open source tool called stefan's tool  evernote2onenote converter.   but i haven't used so cannot vouch for it. one user commented that all formating is lost when migrating using this tool

2) onegem costing $28.   I haven't tried so cannot vouch for it, though i have read 2-3 positive reviews and no negative reviews. there is also no real trial, so you will need to make leap of faith in buying. 

do not discount, what I call, the "incremental migration" strategy.    This works for migrating from ANY note app to ANY other note app.  This works as follows:

- leave all existing notes in your old note app

- new notes, you create in new note app

- old notes, whenever you need to amend them, copy over to new note app manually and edit over there

This may appear counter-intuitive.  I was forced into it, and was initially very upset. But in the end, it worked like a charm for me. Because this way, you are also in a way doing housekeeping, ie after 1 year, you will have active notes in your new note app, while outdated notes only in your old note app.   This helps in keeping database small, thus faster speed. Also, when you do search, you don't get so many outdated notes also appearing in search.     

In my case, I had 5000+ notes in my  old notes app, but after 1 year, I had transferred only 1500 active notes into my new notes app, and left the 3500 outdated notes in old app.   YMMV of course. 1500 notes coped over 1 year works out to be about manually copying 4 notes a day, which is not too painful (though of course in reality, in initial days, may need to copy up to 10 notes notes a day, and then it starts tapering off).    There are some drawbacks like having to search 2 notes app for some time.   But after some time, this also reduces. 

Many may not have considered this as an option.  I certainly didn't. but it worked well for me, so am highlighting it as a POSSIBLE option to think about.

7 hours ago, xerox said:

Today Evernote 7 was finally stopped and i had to install 10.81. I just hate this version. How can they remove the most important feature of SPELL CHECK. It was so good. Don't these product managers understand its not about some fancy show-off but the productivity that matters most. 

I QUIT this app forever !!

Spell Check is still there. Not sure where you got the idea that it was removed.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, testYYer said:

If you open a long note on your mobile, it becomes Force terminated

On PC, the web clip is very slow, so there is something that can't be opened

It takes at least 10 seconds to open the notes one by one. In the previous version, the note opens within 1 second

Why are you getting paid when you can't do anything now? I want to move my note to another place, but it breaks, so I can't move it properly

This is really the worst experience

The opsidian is recommended by the community. Please let me know if you have any other good apps. 

. . . . . 

My web, Android mobile and Windows apps are all at the latest version and run lightning fast. Check your devices and network connection.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
53 minutes ago, Dave Andrade said:

My web, Android mobile and Windows apps are all at the latest version and run lightning fast. Check your devices and network connection

I'm using an S24 Ultra,

and since you can't measure how long a note you're playing, the

Just because you don't have symptoms, doesn't mean you don't have a problem.

Certainly very long notes are forced to be terminated. This hasn't changed. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dave Andrade said:

Spell Check is still there. Not sure where you got the idea that it was removed.

I meant the spell correction that happened 'on-the-go' in Legacy app. 

• Level 5
13 hours ago, testYYer said:

There is a long-running thread on this in the Android forum: https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/145969-samsung-s23-ultra-s-pen-not-working-with-sketch/. There've been some improvements lately, and it seems possible to create a new note, then add a sketch to it.

15 hours ago, bmcl26 said:

I use Grammarly for that.

But I am paying Evernote to help me with these things. Why would they remove such important features. Aren't Updates suppose to add on existing features, not remove those liked by their customers.

• Sad 1
  • Level 5
8 hours ago, xerox said:

But I am paying Evernote to help me with these things. Why would they remove such important features. Aren't Updates suppose to add on existing features, not remove those liked by their customers.

As @Dave Andrade noted, and as I pointed out in detail, the spell-check feature is still there. (Always trust the Daves.) Again, Tools > Settings > Application > Language.

• Like 1