Default font

Go to solution Solved by Dave-in-Decatur,

Is there a way to set a default font across the entire database? It's quite onerous to set the font for every note. Surely this can't be difficult with a style sheet.

• Level 5*
24 minutes ago, chilee said:

Surely this can't be difficult with a style sheet.

No clue.  The folks at Evernote don't seem to lack coding skills,  so I assume there are issues we don't know about - or they've scheduled work on the editor for later and this will wait until then.  You can address some issues with templates or by duplicating notes - and if that doesn't work for you,  one of the desktop automation tools like Make might help to make a format change a one-click affair...

• Level 5
  • Solution
On 3/2/2024 at 11:26 AM, chilee said:

Is there a way to set a default font across the entire database? It's quite onerous to set the font for every note. Surely this can't be difficult with a style sheet.

This has been requested many times. If you look around the forum, you'll find a number of threads. It's a good idea, which I hope they'll pick up. If it's not already in @ferol's wishlist table (https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/150571-missing-features-bugs-and-wishlist-in-v10-clear-detailed-table/), you can request that he add it; but I'll bet that it is.

7 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

This has been requested many times. If you look around the forum, you'll find a number of threads. It's a good idea, which I hope they'll pick up. If it's not already in @ferol's wishlist table (https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/150571-missing-features-bugs-and-wishlist-in-v10-clear-detailed-table/), you can request that he add it; but I'll bet that it is.

done

B.08

• Like 1