Big empty fields in every note!

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

I noticed big empty fields in notes about a week (or more?) ago. But at that time it was not in every note. It was displayed kind of "randomly" - sometimes I can reopen the same note couple of times and big empty field disappeared.

But after today's update there are BIG EMPTY FIELDS IN EVERY NOTE!

I already clicked Sign Out on this device with full data removal and logged in again. That did not help.
Also I tried to reload UI - nothing changed.

What the purpose of such completely unpractical big empty fields in every note? (please see enclosed screenshot with red line)

evrNote-bug-empty-fields.jpg

• Level 5*
  • Solution

Hi.  We've already pointed out several times in other threads here that Settings > Notes > scroll to... "fit window" or "optimise readability" will change this.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  We've already pointed out several times in other threads here that Settings > Notes > scroll to... "fit window" or "optimise readability" will change this.

Ok. Thank you that helped.

But what about another weird empty space in UI ? (please see screenshot)
I doubt there is any settings to control this strange empty line below the menu... or how such option could be called then?

evrNote-bug-empty-space.jpg

31 minutes ago, dmitry_bond said:

I doubt there is any settings to control this strange empty line below the menu... or how such option could be called then?

Seems like a simple bug that causes the note editing sub-windows within the note editing main-window. Not a big problem...

There are other (more important) situations, in that space is wasted: Line height within note lists, before and after tables, space between images (or attachments) and text that should be displayed on one line, ...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AlbertR said:

There are other (more important) situations, in that space is wasted: Line height within note lists, before and after tables, space between images (or attachments) and text that should be displayed on one line, ...

... and my task list just got 50% longer!

• Like 2
  • Level 5
On 2/19/2024 at 12:58 PM, dmitry_bond said:

Also discussed in other posts about the new, "improved" 😂😝 UI. Can't be fixed, except by the people who broke it, who apparently think it's not broken.

• Like 2