Can't downgrade from Personal to Free plan

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

From Accounts --> Billing there is no longer the option to downgrade to Free. My only option to avoid a steep $$$ increase in January next year is to fully cancel my account. Is this some type of error on their part, or by design. Btw their "help" chat bot is a joke.

fuckevernote.jpg

Ok so here's a tip for anyone wanting to save money. I just downgraded my plan to FREE and after a couple of BS screens begging me to stay, this 40% off offer appeared. I still cancelled though. Time to move on.

stillhateevernote.jpg

• Level 5

Nobody is begging you (do you need the expression for your EGO ?). They offer you a 1 year discount, similar to other 1 year discount offers they had been running. Remember Black week ? Yes, that one.

You could have taken it. If you don't think it has enough value for you, you skip it. And then you leave, as Free is a trial now, and you already know everything you need to know.

This is one of these decisions normal people take in a minute, and don't feel the need to brag about it. Need applause ? OK: 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

And farewell.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Nobody is begging you (do you need the expression for your EGO ?). They offer you a 1 year discount, similar to other 1 year discount offers they had been running. Remember Black week ? Yes, that one.

You could have taken it. If you don't think it has enough value for you, you skip it. And then you leave, as Free is a trial now, and you already know everything you need to know.

This is one of these decisions normal people take in a minute, and don't feel the need to brag about it. Need applause ? OK: 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

And farewell.

Really?  Was this reply necessary?

• Like 1

My subscription cost basically doubled. So yeah, I did feel the need to downgrade to free. I'm still with Evernote (as far as I know), just somewhat restricted.

...Just trying to help others save money by posting the discount offer. Jez.