evernote tag problem on mobile

Hello, I am Spanish and I don't write very well in English, but I will try to explain myself.
For quite some time now, it has happened to me in the evernote mobile application that when I remove or add a tag to a note, if I then go to the tag center to look for all the notes that have that tag, it does not update them.
For example, I tag a note "purchased" and when I remove it, it still appears in the "purchased" tags section.
I don't know if I have explained myself?
And it only happens to me on my mobile.
I have uninstalled the mobile application and reinstalled it, restarted the mobile and nothing, still the same.
It's been happening to me for almost a year.

• Level 5

No issue on my iOS client.

The tags count updates immediately when I add a tag to notes, and the newly tagged notes show. When I remove it, it drops, and the note is not listed any longer.

Make sure it has synced the change to the server before. As long as there is a green triangle on the note in the list view, it still needs to sync.

If it still doesn't work, log out of the account. Quit the app, uninstall it, when asked confirm to dump all data. Shut the mobile device down. Restart, reinstall the client, log in. Try again. If it still doesn't work, contact support.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just found this chat so transfered my last post from another location.
The ability to group and view tagged notes on the fly via the mobile app is very important but this issue makes that impossible.
The link below shows my problem using the PC to create/edit tags and the Android mobile version to utilise those chages on the go.
Any sugestions?
The option to reinstall every time a tag is edited is not viable. 
  • Level 5*
58 minutes ago, grahamprothero said:

Any sugestions?

Some users don't seem to have any problems with this process.  You should contact Support to see if they can help - meantime maybe consider a different way of grouping notes,  like creating a new notebook instead of a tag? Or include a unique keyword in the title and do intitle: searches?

I am amazed that EN allows you to name a tag *black or even in my testing black*. If you search for 

tag:black*

It should find notes containing tags beginning with black. If you have created the black* tag the search does nothing.

I would avoid * in tag names ($, . or _ work fine) although I doubt this is the cause of your problems.