Notes all Disappeared

Hi, I did as Dave suggested and went to https://www.evernote.com/Devices.action, I then revoked Evernote Basic from one of my 3 mobile phone devices, leaving Evernote Basic on just two phones. Unfortunately, my Notes have not reappeared on either of my other two devices. I tried logging out and logging back in, also restarting the devices, but this still did not help. Can anyone please offer any additional advice to help restore and find all of my lost Notes?

• Level 5

You can try with support. Choose „Account“ as ticket type, technical issues is not possible for Free users. If the logged in doesn’t work, use the guest access.

Evernote Support Ticket:

Support as guest:

• Administrator

When I see reports of "notes all disappearing" it's always because people don't realize they are logging in/signing up with a different email account/google account than what they were expecting. Did you double check the address? I've never heard of this issue to actually manifest itself, pardon my skepticism. If it's actually the case I'll investigate with the team

• Like 2
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, Andrew Stern said:

I did as Dave suggested and went to https://www.evernote.com/Devices.action, 

Hi.  Was this in a browser?  And if so was that browser on one of the two phones you did not revoke?  If you were browsing on a different device you are still connected to three devices and that's why you can't see notes.  I'd suggest you connect again and (if you're allowed - revokes are limited too...) revoke every device that is not the one you're using.  Then when you connect on another device you'll have reached the maximum.  The device limit elapses after a waiting period  or you can subscribe to get around the limit.

Hello, I use the free basic version of the app and I've been adding regularly to the same note over the last 5 years. Cute things my children say. I was absolutely devastated to log in and find all of it deleted. Can anyone tell me if there is a possibility that this data is saved somewhere? I don't know if it's a technical glitch in the app or if I've accidently pressed the backspace or highlighted the text and deleted it while my phone is in my pocket. I've tried everything I can think of to restore the data but can't find it anywhere. Everytime I've added to the document, I've saved it. So would the previously saved versions be retrievable? This note is priceless to me so even if I have to purchase a plan to get that info back I will if it gives me that option. I appreciate any help or advice that can be offered. Thanks in advance 🙏

I had the same issue.  I worked off-line over the weekend, took copious notes, and when I got reconnected on line, the following sequence happened: 

First - the screen went black, couldn’t get it restarted.  Tried to close app, then restart - no success.  Shut down the iPad, then restart - no success.  

Second - after some period of time, the app came back to life, but my recent note (while working off-line) it was not there.  

Third - tried to sync, tried to check off-line work - no success.  

Any suggestions?  These were very important notes I want to recover.  

• Sad 1
  • Evernote Expert
6 hours ago, ClaireBear81 said:

would the previously saved versions be retrievable

All types of account have the Note History feature running in the background. If you signed up to a Personal account for one month you would be able to get older versions of a note via a desktop app.

You could cancel the subscription before the end of the month and drop back down to Free.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, agsteele said:

All types of account have the Note History feature running in the background. If you signed up to a Personal account for one month you would be able to get older versions of a note via a desktop app.

You could cancel the subscription before the end of the month and drop back down to Free.

Thanks.  If my one month account is over, and I haven't upgraded to premium/professional, is there another way?  All of my other notes are saved.  Just this one.  It just happened to be an important one. 

7 hours ago, agsteele said:

My goodness this gives me hope. I shall sign up today. Thank you so much for your advice and knowledge