Cannot "SHARE" from anywhere to EN App.

Go to solution Solved by agsteele,

Cannot  "Share" to EN, what we count on ALL DAY LONG...

Screen flashes Red so quickly with something written on it, then closes out.  Too fast to read.    Obvious Bug. 

Anyone else?

Samsung G23 Ultra - Updated software today.  Cleared App Cache.       Still running Android 13.

Was unable to send Support ticket.       A.   clocking & would not send,               B.    Self explanatory... YIKES.

I've been with EN quite a long time. Rely on it's constant use throughout the day.

I'm finding it's been quite glitchy & unreliable.   A week ago Images were not loading. A bit back it was just Foreclosing constantly. 

And O.M.G. don't even mention this new layout.

Anyhow, any Ideas about the       Inability of SHARING ?

Much appreciated

Screenshot_20230701_014617_Evernote.jpg

Screenshot_20230701_014708_Evernote.jpg

• Thanks 2

Same issue when sharing from Android. Flashes red quickly and disappears.  After trying multiple times, I pieced together the error message which says

Oops Something Went Wrong

TypeError:  Cannot read property

'getFeatureRolloutValueAwaitingInitialLoad' of undefined

Happened within last few days.

Any thoughts?

Thank you 4 answering this. It's certainly not our new Samsung devices. Did you get the recent Update?

That's a decent handful of us So Far

Wonder when EN will fix this.

Has anyone else grown tired of being an EN Troubleshooter ? 😳

• Like 2

I'm having exactly the same problem. It's really infuriating. I've been using Evernote daily on my Android devices since 2011. I rely on it. The red screen flashes so quickly that I can't screenshot it in order to read what it says. Please please please fix this. 

EN. You do realise that this problem renders the app useless? 

When it was an image I was trying to share, I tried opening a new note and attaching it, it freezes, in that I can't ever see the title or text field, or perform any actions. 

4 hours ago, Mia said:

Thank you 4 answering this. It's certainly not our new Samsung devices. Did you get the recent Update?

That's a decent handful of us So Far

Wonder when EN will fix this.

Has anyone else grown tired of being an EN Troubleshooter ? 😳

I'm seeing exactly the same issue with a Samsung Z Fold 4 and it's up to date on  OS and apps. This new sharing failure is frustrating.

Same problem after updating to Evernote version 10.51.2 (android / Samsung A53). 

red screen flashed with error. 

can not share anything to Evernote! 

Do you have this problem, too?

Please rate + Quote

Evernote user on Android since 2010.  Running version 10.51.2.  Beyond frustrated.  I use the share function daily.  Tired of the glitches.  With the price of Evernote personal doubling I feel I have no other choice but to migrate to new system.  Freaking bummer.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bmcl26 said:

Mine was the same, but since uninstalling, restarting the phone and reinstalling, it is working fine again.

It helped for a while - but then the problem came back. 😭

• Like 1

That's Horrendous.

What if this was Tax time 😳😳😳😳.

How do we get this resolved

Any EN TEAM LEADERS FOR SUPPORT  OUT THERE