What is going on with bringing a PDF into EN as of version 10.58.5?

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

Ever since I upgraded to this current version I can't see to get PDF files into EN which is what my primary use is. It is very frustrating. Is any one else having this issue? All it shows in the note is "Untitled Attachment".  It initially looks like the PDF is in the note but then when you go back you see "Untitled Attachment". I've tried saving into EN directory or dragging them in I get an unable to upload error (image of error window attached).

Help this no working really throws a ringer into my work flow. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2023-06-22_112234.jpg

• Like 1
  • Phil A changed the title to What is going on with bringing a PDF into EN as of version 10.58.5?
24 minutes ago, Phil A said:

Ever since I upgraded to this current version I can't see to get PDF files into EN which is what my primary use is

There are two groups of ways of getting a pdf into EN. One group adds a pdf to an existing note. The other creates a new note with the pdf attached. My list of ways is here

Do all of them fail? My suspicion is that if one method in a group fails they all do but that doesn't necessarily mean the other group will also fail.

2 hours ago, gazumped said:

There's also a 10.58.8 version which may help

I have updated to the latest version but still have issues. I am using Mac OS Ventura 13.4.1. and Evernote 10.58.8. When I print an email I wish to save in Evenote, I print it to PDF and immediately open it into Preview. From Preview, I click the share icon and I am given the option to share to Evernote. A window pops up with a button to save, however, the save button will not execute. I have no issue print - sharing  to Evernote from my iPhone, but I'd really like to be able to use this feature from my computer as well.