how can I reach the support ticket page, i am always logged out!?

EvernoteJ

Idea

I don't know what's wrong. It seems impossible to reach the support ticket page. I have a payed account so i should have access to the support. But when I click on the respective link on the Evernote website that's supposed to lead to the ticket support (For example as on the attached screenshot.) ...enter my password and login...Evernote ALWAYS logs me out. I had the problem already around a year ago. Somehow i managed to reach the support otherwise and described the problem. (Unfortunately I can't remember anymore how) As it seems it hasn't been solved since which now really annoys me again. Does anybody have a solution or an email address of the support? Thank you very much in advance.

Screenshot_Firefox_20221231-022130.png

Screenshot_Firefox_20221231-022135~2.png

Screenshot_Firefox_20221231-022153.png

Screenshot_Firefox_20221231-022212.png

20 replies to this idea

Hi thank you for your response. I tried the support button in the app settings but it just brings me to the website...where i end again in the described automatic logout circle. You are right i used a mobile device. At the moment i am not at home and can't use a desktop version. I will try again. But I remember when the problems appeared a year ago they appeared on the desktop as well. So i have not much hope.

How does it work for you? Can you contact the support? Could you send some screenshots where you click on?

2 hours ago, agsteele said:

I get straight in.  There have been reports, in the past, of similar issues affecting individual users. I recall that it required support intervention. Try a DM to @Anibal I.

image.thumb.png.bb6c6c4419412e4342b4a73f50096e83.png

image.thumb.png.f0fbee31f916b068b5c4d690f4a7e019.png

Thank you. I tried it the same way and have the same problem. Thank you for your help and suggestion to contact Anibal. I have sent him message.

1 hour ago, EvernoteJ said:

Thanks for your comment. I tried as described. Unfortunately it logs me out again

If you aren't near a desktop computer, you could try forcing your phone's browser to access the desktop version of the site, instead of the mobile version. Then log in, then visit the support URL and see if you stay logged in. Sorry you're having trouble accessing support!

36 minutes ago, John in Michigan USA said:

If you aren't near a desktop computer, you could try forcing your phone's browser to access the desktop version of the site, instead of the mobile version. Then log in, then visit the support URL and see if you stay logged in. Sorry you're having trouble accessing support!

Hi John. Thank you for the good tip! I just tried it with desktop version. Same problem :(

• Like 1

Hi unfortunately I have to open up this topic again. The problem is back (similarly). Last time the only way Evernote could eventually solve it was by giving me a new account. Meanwhile I have a new computer. Due to a Evernote paypal billing that I didn't understand I tried to contact the support. But it's freaking impossible. I am lead in circles but can't get access. I attach the screenshots of what happens when I try to login to the help site. Dear Evernote support please reach out to me in a way that is possible. email?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3_1.jpg

3_2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

• Level 5

Try the guest access again that I posted above.

Your login problems are very likely either a problem on your computer, your local network or your way how you try to log in.

Hard to tell from the outside.

If you can log in with another device on your home network, it is likely on our computer.

If you can’t login using another device on your network, it is likely a network problem.

About the login method you know best if you use a VPN or similar.

Hi @PinkElephant thanks for your quick response. i followed you link from last time. I hope they will respond.

i tried android phone, Iphone and my computer (which is another one than the one a year ago). Last time the customer service eventually concluded it is some issue connected with my Evernote account but they couldn't solve it. I opened a new Evernote account, transferred all the data and they had given my a free one year subcription. everythin worked i could normally access the support page....and now the problem is back. I don't understand it.

Sorry you are having trouble with support. I have been a subscriber since 2010 and usually I am good with solving the problem on my own.The fact that there is no email address or direct link for support team is very concerning. Recently I have been having Evernote ios issues on my iphone and tried to submit a ticket via Support and Help Center. There are only three subject headings you can choose from and none of them are related to what I am looking for. If you chat with any real person at Evernote or find an email address, kindly share.

Fyi, I am already looking for an alternative note taking platform other than Evernote as they have been increasing their prices with no support team present.

Good Luck!

On 3/16/2024 at 3:12 PM, PinkElephant said:

Try the guest access again that I posted above.

Your login problems are very likely either a problem on your computer, your local network or your way how you try to log in.

Hard to tell from the outside.

If you can log in with another device on your home network, it is likely on our computer.

If you can’t login using another device on your network, it is likely a network problem.

About the login method you know best if you use a VPN or similar.

Hi @PinkElephant

am i asking too much of you, when I ask you "could you please open up a ticket from your account and let them know about my troubles to reach out to them"?

i tried to get in touch again on the way that you have described, but no response.

I am sure it's not my network. I tried several device on several networks. it's my account that is somehow corrupted again.

I would highly appreciate your help, not wanting to bother your own time!

joachim

• Level 5

Hi, in general I can't open a ticket for somebody else. I am myself as nearly everybody here just another user.

When you go up the thread, you find the link for support as a guest. Use it.

Once you got a ticket number, you can come back here (either by post or by direct forum message), and we can flag it for you. The ticket number is as well the key for emails to get through the support system filters, and match everything with your account, and your request.

• Like 1

Hi @agsteele may I take you back in the loop of this thing? Last time you could set up a direct contact to the support team. Unfortunately the user that you recommended me last time to contact "anibal I." doesn't exist anymore.

thank you very much in advance