According to the update yesterday, you have the option of turning off the home page image. I assumed that was only for Android, but if I turn it off, its also off on Desktop. I would like to turn it off on mobile to save real estate, but don't mind it on desktop. Did I misunderstand, or am I missing something?

4 minutes ago, agsteele said:

I think it is on or off everywhere. Personally, I don't find it saves much space on the desktop and but more of a saving on mobile although not a great deal.

Agree, but anything to minimize scrolling, per my last note.

23 hours ago, dbvirago said:

According to the update yesterday, you have the option of turning off the home page image. I assumed that was only for Android, but if I turn it off, its also off on Desktop. I would like to turn it off on mobile to save real estate, but don't mind it on desktop. Did I misunderstand, or am I missing something?

I fist got the "hide home page image" update on Windows machine. I immediately turned off the image. Then I got the same update on my android phone. I had to manually turn off image in the settings. So for me it was not automatic. I was thinking it was platform related.

22 hours ago, agsteele said:

Personally, I don't find it saves much space on the desktop and but more of a saving on mobile although not a great deal.

Funny thing is that even if I hide the home image in Windows, you can still scroll up to see... empty space. Why they didn't remove this if there is no picture to see?
empty.thumb.jpg.4102893bdc5b1b0e3923e7a7e8eb3a74.jpg

On Android it is a small space saving without the picture.
Screenshot_20211117-161338.thumb.png.9ed8f9ebec8c449e2b09af33b4a32280.png Screenshot_20211117-161357.thumb.png.9e5b094f3cb9576e2ce13fc2ccd9b517.png

Why is the note taking app taking precious mobile screen space with greeting message and date? Just show me my notes.

Evernote support has some tough time to understand the user feedback. The whole point of feedback "Remove unnecessary photo background from home screen/restore lost space" was to save space. But they just removed the image and kept the rest. 😑

• Like 1