I just "feel" that EN is not as useful and smooth as before. I am alone?

PabloM

Hi. I have been using EN since many years ago. For some reason that I cannot explain I just  _feel_ that using EN has become more cumbersome. The features are there but it does not flow smoothly as it was in the past. I don't know why... maybe is the "new EN". It looks nice but it does not do the job as before. 

For eg., features that are the essence of EN are very frustrating to use. Adding (or worst) deleting tags on the mobile app is a pain.

Any thoughts?

• Like 2
  • Level 5*
3 hours ago, PabloM said:

For some reason that I cannot explain I just  _feel_ that using EN has become more cumbersome.

I can see a reason in that the technical platform has changed   
The client application is no longer custom software optimized for Windows/Mac/...
The local database is no longer optimized; the function has moved to the cloud

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, PabloM said:

Hi. I have been using EN since many years ago. For some reason that I cannot explain I just  _feel_ that using EN has become more cumbersome. The features are there but it does not flow smoothly as it was in the past. I don't know why... maybe is the "new EN". It looks nice but it does not do the job as before. 

For eg., features that are the essence of EN are very frustrating to use. Adding (or worst) deleting tags on the mobile app is a pain.

Any thoughts?

Join the club.

• Level 5

Can’t reproduce this, especially the tag issue on mobile was positively boosted by v10.

For the first time nested tags on mobile !

Adding tags is super easy: Use the tag search field. Type in the first few letters, the select the tag. Now don’t confirm, which closes the tag dialogue. Just erase what is in the search field, type the next few letters, and select. Repeat until done.

Deleting: Hit the „X“ on the grey tag button in the add tag window - done, tag is removed from the note.

For Tag housekeeping I still use the desktop. But that sort of action was never the strength of the mobile platform.