Contacting Support - Evernote Error

Lester U

Idea

Hi there,

I've been trying to contact Evernote Support as a Premium user but keep encountering this page (see attached screenshot). It's a bit of a circular loop if you click the button but then it brings you back to this page. Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 16.10.07.png

Screenshot Message

Oops, we encountered an error.
Sorry, we encountered an error while loading this page. Please try again later, or contact Evernote Support for assistance.

9 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, niteguardian said:

I've been trying to contact Evernote Support as a Premium user but keep encountering this page (see attached screenshot). It's a bit of a circular loop if you click the button but then it brings you back to this page. Is there a way to solve this?

Let's see if we can get @Shane D.'s attention

• Like 1
  • Level 5

In any desktop client: Click on your name, choose account information. Or go to the web client, choose account information.

When in the account information of the web client (this is where it takes you), click on the down arrow beside your name top right.

Chose "contact support"

In the mobile clients, it is in settings, support, issue support ticket

• Ex Employees

@niteguardian Can you please try it again? We made some fixes to our support desk integration that impacted a small group of users. The fix went out yesterday afternoon. If you continue to have problems, it would be helpful to understand if there's a corner case we missed.

Hi @Scott T.!

Thanks for reaching out. It seems that I'm experiencing a "Log Out" loop where I'm redirected to a logged out page (see attached screenshot). I've tried using the "Contact Support" button from the following ways:

• Mac App to Web Client, Google Chrome Browser
    1. Logged-in through the Mac application.
    2. Clicked on "Account info".
    3. Redirected to Web Browser, "Account Summary" page.
    4. Clicked on "Contact Support".
    5. Redirected to "Logged Out" page.
  • Web Client, Safari Browser
    1. Logged-in through the Web application.
    2. Clicked on "Account info".
    3. Redirected "Account Summary" page.
    4. Clicked on "Contact Support".
    5. Redirected to "Logged Out" page.

I have purged my cache and cookies on both browser and restarted my Mac just to see if that would do the trick, but I'm still encountering this loop.

Hope this helps with the troubleshooting on your end. Cheers!

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 22.31.37.png