Premium Mid-Tier Pricing Gone?

I noticed today that my Plus subscription is no longer being offered but has been replaced and doubled in price f=by the Premium plan. This was never announced to my knowledge, has anyone else noticed this? If it was announced it was not made clear in any email I received at least. 

Before I complain I just wanted to hear your thoughts. 

• Level 5*
58 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

I noticed today that my Plus subscription is no longer being offered but has been replaced and doubled in price f=by the Premium plan. This was never announced to my knowledge, has anyone else noticed this? If it was announced it was not made clear in any email I received at least. 

Now that you're at the premium level, open a support ticket at https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

Please let us know if they say there's a policy change

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5
6 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

Actually, they announced they were no longer offering new Plus subscriptions quite awhile ago. I don't recall hearing that an existing one would be automatically replaced by a Premium sub, though.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Hi All,

Yes, while you no longer can purchase Plus, if you already had Plus, you should be able to continue to use it.

@Matthew85 To make sure I'm understanding, you're saying that your subscription was automatically bumped up to Premium? Did you also notice a renewal price increase?