Evernote: Disappointed (More & More....)

I'am really not happy with the work of evernote team.

I always thought evernote was a great idea, but since a long time evernote team seems to be lost...
Long time a limit with 250 notebook, support telling me, several years : impossible to remove this limit : finally you make the impossible ? 
Evernote is always slow when searching on my Mac Pro Xeon 3.5Ghz 6 Core & 128Go Ram.... And slow for others things.
Same searchs in gmail are 100 times faster....

New trouble  last month : my default notebook has been change.... ?
No Full encryption of all notebook... Never, in evernote world, privacy doesn't exist... 
(also a great feature that send you each of search to microsoft and others...)

When Webclipper is update : settings are reset... we the automatic (stupid) feature notebook   so i have to search in witch notebook are my captures !
In evernote mac, with an update the button trash as been removed ! the genius in evernote team  things it's better to right click to get this feature, than one click to button !
And lot's of others things...

Be happy : because i am preparing my migration and you won't see me telling all wrong things in evernote.... everwrong.

• Level 5

If you are unhappy, you have all the right to move on.

Thanks for telling the world why you are unhappy.

One great thing with EN is the fact that you are not locked in as with many other programs, so migrating is possible without leaving a good part of your life behind. Good luck !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Level 5*
17 hours ago, DjBea said:

i am preparing my migration

Exporting data from Evernote is a simple process; I  run this weekly as part of my backups

I'm curious as to which service/product you'll be using.  I'm not aware of any alternatives that deliver the features I value in Evernote

why-glass-half-full-people-live-more-fulfilling-lives

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, DTLow said:

Exporting data from Evernote is a simple process; I  run this weekly as part of my backups

I'm curious as to which service/product you'll by using.  I'm not aware of any alternatives that deliver the features I value in Evernote

I am curious myself. I tried OneNote but ran back to Evernote as it works for me. Period. Also tried SOHO and others. But not for me. 

I always picture Evernotes development team consisting of a team of people who have managed to convince anyone they answer to never come in their offices, because they are filled with people not coding, but playing fantasy football and shopping on the web everyday.

@DjBea what are you. alternatives, you are opting for. Currently looking on switching back to Evernote while I am still on my paid subscription , until I ran into the above mentioned issues myself. 

At this moment, with the limited support, I am considering myself.