Yellow Legal Pad Template

Dave1940

Idea

6 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Dave1940 said:

I'm sure that i am not the only attorney who longs for a yellow legal pad template to use on our Evernote program. I know you can do it PLEASE.

What would that look like?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Dave1940 said:

I'm sure that i am not the only attorney who longs for a yellow legal pad template to use on our Evernote program. I know you can do it PLEASE.

How about creating a table; yellow background 

1452301998_ScreenShot2020-03-10at1_06_54PM.png.0dc96129fcc3b867562fe757386963a6.png

I've experimented with yellow tables like this, not because I'm a lawyer (definitely not) but because I dislike the pure white background of notes in Evernote.

The problem I've encountered is that the horizontal dimensions of a table do not automatically adjust when you modify the width of the Evernote screen. This means that you either have to make the table very narrow or fiddle with its width constantly.

Has anyone else found a solution to this problem?

Thanks for this suggestion, but it doesn't seem to do the trick. The right margin of the table certainly slides left and right according to the width of the Evernote screen, but the text itself gets cut off on the right. I've been struggling with this for a long time; if anyone has an idea how to resolve the problem, I'd be delighted to hear it.

Evernote is one of the best note-taking app for lawyers, attorneys, advocates around the world. I am an Advocate before the honorable supreme court of Bangladesh. I  took a lot of notes in evernote. But, I found that evernote template uploading and importing system is not good. For this reason I use Google keep to teke my notes on the go. I use Evernote for long notes and important notes. I wrote about these limitations of Evernote ''evernote vs google keep'' in my blog post.