Edit Tags Keyboard Shortcut Not Working

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, righteousdork said:

I cannot use the keyboard shortcut to edit tags in a note.  (Command + ')
Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

Can you verify the shortcut listed to the right of the menu item1768014075_ScreenShot2019-04-10at20_21_01.png.4788a0b1bbcdffd74c59c2e35ea08a76.png

1 hour ago, Sayre Ambrosio said:

I'm running Mojave and it's working as it should. I'm running the Direct version as well, but it is a beta so that may be why mine is working and yours isn't. Is there a reason you aren't running Mojave?

No serious reasons.  It's been a busy several months with moving and everything.  My MacBook Pro is 8 years old as well.  So maybe a little wary of big upgrades like that.

1 minute ago, righteousdork said:

No serious reasons.  It's been a busy several months with moving and everything.  My MacBook Pro is 8 years old as well.  So maybe a little wary of big upgrades like that.

Gotcha. I was just curious. I know that some models can't upgrade and some people don't want to :) I do have an iMac running High Sierra but won't be able to jump on it until tomorrow afternoon. I'll try and remember to see if I'm having any issues with it and report back.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5

IMHO this may depend on which programs are installed, and in which sequence.

Different apps may use the same shortcuts. It depends now on which app was installed first, and which last.

To see who is using what, go to system preferences in the "Apple" menu, keyboard, shortcuts tab. There you find all shortcuts, and can change them to your liking.