Can't find reminders section

• Level 5*

Reminders are not shown for list view in Windows. It's recommended to use the far more useful 'Snippet' view; just hit F5 a couple of times until you feel the comfort and power. (waiting for the flames to arrive).

• Level 5*
25 minutes ago, jefito said:

Reminders are not shown for list view in Windows. It's recommended to use the far more useful 'Snippet' view; just hit F5 a couple of times until you feel the comfort and power. (waiting for the flames to arrive).

I might be doing something wrong, but I don't see the reminders section in Snippet view. Windows app v6.4.2

I used to see the reminders section at the top of the notes list in Snippet view in earlier versions, but haven't used Snippet view in a while and just checked when I saw this thread.

• Level 5*
11 minutes ago, tavor said:

I might be doing something wrong, but I don't see the reminders section in Snippet view. Windows app v6.4.2

Snippet view is so powerful and flexible that it only displays reminders in snippet view when there are actually reminder notes present in the current note filter,.

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, jefito said:

Snippet view is so powerful and flexible that it only displays reminders in snippet view when there are actually reminder notes present in the current note filter,.

Thanks. I switched back to unfiltered and the Reminders section reappeared.

Still, List view + Saved searches >> Snippet view + Reminders section. That is all.  ;)

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, jefito said:

It's recommended to use the far more useful 'Snippet' view

27 minutes ago, jefito said:

Snippet view is so powerful and flexible

Pshaw!!! Don't start down this path again,  Side List - Left Panel Closed rules!!!  :P

• Level 5*

And consumed (at least you know I am reading your posts ;)).

Reminders are like a fine wine, to be sipped through laser focused searches with a view of all salient information, not like getting a Big Gulp at a C-store.

Horses for courses (and a picture)

ScreenClip.png.0cc6ded914742ccf1d33f4e345fc6048.png      ScreenClip.thumb.png.5ef77a22bcf2e48390f9e359ca94b499.png

• Level 5*
57 minutes ago, csihilling said:

Pshaw!!! Don't start down this path again,  Side List - Left Panel Closed rules!!!  :P

After an earlier post of yours tipped me off to the ability to close left panel with F10 and still have access to the ribbon, I 100% concur.

Side List - Left Panel Closed is the best view; any arguments otherwise are null and void.

• Level 5
1 hour ago, tavor said:

Side List - Left Panel Closed is the best view; any arguments otherwise are null and void.

I totally agree, along with the others. Fortunately, Evernote will satisfy most needs.

• Analog right-brain people who enjoy lots of scrolling (only 7 titles visible) will find the Snippette view perfect for their creative and artistic senses.
  • Digitial left-brain people who enjoy seeing more of their content (30 titles visible) will find the Side view more efficient for logical thinking.

Snippette view.png

Side view.png

• Level 5

@Aurora A., the conversation seems to have drifted away from your original question. If you click the little drop-down arrow at the top left of the Notes List, you will get a dialog for changing the view of the list. You can try other views (such as Top Lost, Snippets, or Thumbnail) to see if they work better for you.

More simply, however, even in the Side List view that you have chosen, you can right-click on the row of headers (Created, Title, etc.) and select Reminder or Reminder Time in order to have the reminders displayed in this list view. Then you can use the mouse to drag the Reminder header to the left so that it is more easily visible. In fact, you can rearrange the headers/columns in any order you wish. Finally, you can click the little drop-down arrow at the top left of the Notes List and choose to remember these settings for an individual notebook.

Archived