Clipper support in Google Inbox?

grberk

Idea

I've been reading that Google is considering phasing out the Gmail interface and pushing everyone to Google Inbox. I've been going back and forth between Gmail and Inbox. I've been trying to force myself to use Inbox more, and with the new feature in the Calendar app on Android to create reminders that show up in Inbox and in the Calendar app on my phone (and eventually the web), I'm seeing a need to use that side of Gmail more. 

However, the Web Clipper doesn't seem to know how to clip individual emails from Inbox. Is this something that will be fixed any time soon?

14 replies to this idea

I understand that you're "aware of the growing demand."  So what?

Are there plans? A timeline? Will you actually integrate Evernote with Inbox, or will you simply remain "aware of the growing demand?"

Think of it this way... You go into the doctor's office with an acute pain in your abdomen. You're worried about it, but your doctor only says, "Yes, I'm aware of your pain," and sends you off without the usual couple of aspirin.  Or, your car mechanic says, "Yes, I'm aware that your transmission is locked up," hands you a bill, and tells you in no uncertain terms to go away.

Here's a response that would win the hearts of your paying customers:  "Yes, we're fully aware of the demand and have therefore added this to our development schedule. We are currently scheduled for a June 15, 2016 release of full support for Inbox by Gmail." 

Thank you for the more detailed response we are about to receive.

It has been 133 days since Evernote replied:

On 6/3/2016 at 8:12 AM, rubenb said:

@sswriter Gmail Inbox support is in the works.

.  Is there an update?  I cannot find any information regarding this outside of this discussion board.

As a past IT professional, I also am disappointed in Evernote's ability to communicate effectively on feature updates, much less providing a product roadmap.

Em 2017-1-26 at 03:10, 4abhishekpathak disse:

Can we get an update about the ETA? Is the support in the works, called off, or you hit some roadblock with Google, or is deprioritized?

Just emphasizing interest, and reaffirming the question.

Me too, although judging on the length of time this thread has been running, I'm not holding out much hope. I mean......it's not like it's a major e-mail 'brand' like Google that everyone uses! 

Oh.......wait a minute..............

Archived