Remove 'evernote will quit one sync is complete'

• 3 weeks later...

Hi slamfyre178,

With the box checked, the notification will appear when you are down-syncing data from our servers; the message will always occur when you quit the application and have local unsynced notes. Clicking the sync icon to force any local unsynced notes up to the server will ensure that the message does not appear when quitting the application. 

• 2 years later...

kgg,

I want the same thing as OP. I would prefer Evernote not alert me that It's syncing when I close the program. It would be fine if it silently completed the sync in the background. However, even when I uncheck "Warn me before quitting" and then make sure to sync before I quit the program, I STILL get the pop-up. It's quite disruptive. Is there a way to disable that pop-up or to fix it so Evernote actually completes the sync before I close?

• Level 5*
On 10/07/2015 at 10:29 PM, kgg said:

the message will always occur when you quit the application and have local unsynced notes. Clicking the sync icon to force any local unsynced notes up to the server will ensure that the message does not appear when quitting the application. 

Archived