(Archived) Fullscreen notes

mrgoerend

Idea

8 replies to this idea

• Level 5

I think there are similar options for the MAC.

In Windows, you can:

• Toggle off the Note Info with F8
  • Toggle off the Editing toolbar with Ctrl + F8
  • Toggle off the Status Bar with >View >Show Status Bar

Other than the single tool bar at the top, everything else is 100% editable distraction-free text.

Can't get much cleaner than that.

Example of a screen clip

http://www.evernote....d0f250d4904bf50

Do you mean full screen in a single note view? If so, we're working on it! Thanks for posting!

Yes, that is what I mean. I want to be able to pop a single note out into its own "space" (are they still called that in Mission Control?) and then with one click or keyboard shortcut hide everything except the text. And, I'd want it to look like Clearly while I'm writing.

Jackolicious - Any update on adding Fullscreen Notes Only view?  For us on laptops it would be great to be able to use Evernote as our wordprocessor for creating documentation (beyond just simple notes).  While you're at it beefing up the typography tools would be great too!  Cross thru text, highlighting, etc.

Love the product!

Jackolicious - Any update on adding Fullscreen Notes Only view?  For us on laptops it would be great to be able to use Evernote as our wordprocessor for creating documentation (beyond just simple notes).  While you're at it beefing up the typography tools would be great too!  Cross thru text, highlighting, etc.

Love the product!

Open a note in a new window (double-click it in the notes list) and hit the fullscreen arrows in the top right.

Archived