(Archived) Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Nevermind, I figured it out. Had to delete the entry and search for "evernote" again. Now it works.

Yup, you may have been still looking at the old forum at the time. I've gone in and deleted the old forum from Tapatalk's network, but anyone who was a previous user and had saved the old forum will likely be catching the same error.

Yeah, still unable to log in. View works, though. I really shouldn't be responding at work anyway.

Heheh. We'll be an unmitigated success when we start hearing stories about workplace reprimands.

I've yet to tackle with Invision, troubleshooting two other items before I move on to getting Tapatalk to work with SSO.

Yup, just bouncing around the request. I've lodged this with Tapatalk at this point. Hoping it doesn't get too "custom".

Thanks for that. Just to double confirm: when this starts working, we basically log into the forums using our actual Evernote login, correct?

That'll have to be the plan. We won't have separate login processes for Tapatalk & the forums.

The IPB (Invision) iPhone app actually works fairly well with our SSO, if you're looking for an interim mobile solution.

That'll have to be the plan. We won't have separate login processes for Tapatalk & the forums.

The IPB (Invision) iPhone app actually works fairly well with our SSO, if you're looking for an interim mobile solution.

I wish I could! I'm on Android, and the IPB Android Beta app seems to be only for IPB customers atm.

Archived