Opened my mobile app today and found that my home screen had been replaced with a screen that is focused on creating new notes. it is titled "Your Evernote" so not true. Can the people at Evernote please find out whose causing this problem and bring back my fully customisable Home screen please. 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Please check the forums before posting a new topic.  There are several threads on this already in addition to a blog post explaining the change.

• Level 5

This looks like the new Home Screen, but not exactly. So either they still try versions of the UI, or you need to uninstall / reinstall.

This is how it looks on my iPhone. It’s not customizable.

image.thumb.png.2c6a30fd26c57ca121511709304f226b.png

There was some talk the other week about adding some more actions to the middle section where camera, scan sit.

I think there was also chat about if it should be scrollable or not so I would imagine their testing what most folk would want to see.

I have this thing of beauty! Love it!

image.thumb.png.7e396371a5a4ec2f514b75bcf080e89e.png

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Jon/t said:

I have this thing of beauty! Love it!

This is the one I have.  I believe It is the latest version.  It used to look like the one PE shows but was updated to this one.  I guess getting the buttons to look correctly on all phone screen sizes is difficult.  My audio button is slightly cutoff as well.

I don't get what "THEIR MISTAKES" are. This is the longer announced actual new standard, at least on Android.

Whether you or we like it may be another question. At least in my contract there is no guarantee for having the fomre / the old home screen forever.

I think this is a far better Home Screen than the previous one.  Easy to add notes and easy to go to previous Notes or search.

Looks very similar on my Iphone and my work Android phone and opens reasonably fast. Look and feel ties in with the web version (haven't tried it on Windows yet), so no complaints from me.