Is there a way to make EN client v10-latest/Win remember the window size and position?

Hello there,

Every day I start EN client, it opens in the middle of my monitor with a default size (50% of screen height/width).

Is there a way to make EN client v10-latest/Win remember the window size and position?

With me your request works automatically. Maybe a workaround for you: You can right-click Evernote on your taskbar (in Windows) ask the properties and change to Maximized as a workaround.

image.png.9e5b2fa34aa4b4c80cddaff7864cbd09.png

• Level 5

Evernote always remembers the most recent window size and position for me.... except when it updates to a new version, and then it often plops itself in the middle of the screen at a smaller size. So I'm guessing you're seeing the result of an update.

8 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Evernote always remembers the most recent window size and position for me.... except when it updates to a new version, and then it often plops itself in the middle of the screen at a smaller size. So I'm guessing you're seeing the result of an update.

It opens for me every f... day "in the middle of the screen at a smaller size".

Funny thing is, if I exit the client and start it again on the same day, then the client opens at the last postition and size. When I shutdown Windows and boot it up the next day, EN client open again mid-screen/nedium size :(

23 hours ago, MvdH said:

With me your request works automatically. Maybe a workaround for you: You can right-click Evernote on your taskbar (in Windows) ask the properties and change to Maximized as a workaround.

Thanks, but I don't want it maximized. I just need it larger an on one side of my screen...

• Like 1