Can someone please help me?  I'm not very tech savvy and I'm not getting any help from Evernote at the moment. I have a paid subscription of Evernote and use it for work. I went to get into my account and when I enter my password I get a blank screen. Im using the web version and accessing via a Mac. I really need access to my notes!! I've attached a screenshot of the screen I get after I put in my password.

Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 7.49.06 AM.png

• Level 5*

Hi  - Try going to Evernote.com in a browser and sign in there?  If you get access,  then consider uninstalling your current app and re-downloading / reinstalling from Evernote.com.

@gazumped, I notice that @carla cohen mentions that she is using the web version.

Carla, have you tried accessing your account from outside your office?  Perhaps try using a mobile device from a cafe with good Wi-Fi?

If you can reach your account from outside the office, the next step, IMO, would be to ask your IT people for help.  They may be blocking access to Evernote for security reasons.  

Vinnie

• Like 2
  • Level 5

@carla cohen Is your Mac under corporate management (MDM system) ?

This may prevent a lot of things, by enforcing corporate IP security even when on any other network. Many companies employ a whitelisting policy these days - everything that is not explicitly allowed is forbidden. Often all cloud services not listed by the company will be blocked, for example. In this case only your IT help desk can help you solve it.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the assistance! So, I was able to get in using Safari after many attempts. Could not access via Chrome. The other problem I am having is how to export my notes out of Evernote. 

• Like 1

Can you not install a Desktop client somewhere? That would be the easiest way.

There are other 3rd party products (some free, some not) that can also export them. Here is a free one that I see mentioned quite often that several people on the forums use: https://pypi.org/project/evernote-backup/ -- but it's pretty technically involved. You have to install this on your local computer and run some commands and it will login to Evernote's servers using your user ID and password and it will download your Evernote data to your machine into ENEX format.

• Level 5
44 minutes ago, carla cohen said:

I use the web version. So, there is no way to export my notes out of Evernote?

On the web the only export works note by note.

The only alternative to a desktop client is the GitHub project already mentioned. It can be installed on any device, even on computers not able to run a desktop client. You can install (if you know how) in a Docker on a server and run automated backups.