Evernote - Outlook Calendar Integration

Hi all, Is there a way to connect Evernote with work outlook calendar? My account is with a personal mail, is there a way to add either my work mail and hence outlook? Otherwise the integration is not very useful since most of Evernote usage is for work related stuff.

What will happen if I change from settings my email from the personal one to the work one in order to connect outlook? Do I loose my notes etc or it is just a setting change?

P.S: I have the option of outlook integration 

Thank you

• Level 5*

Hi.  The extent of "Outlook integration" is to link the calendar with Evernote's in-app version.  It's also possible to create your Evernote account email address as a 'contact' to allow you to send/ forward emails.  There are no other options I'm aware of.  What features were you expecting would link between the two?

Save emails into Evernote

How to use Evernote for Outlook

16 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  The extent of "Outlook integration" is to link the calendar with Evernote's in-app version.  It's also possible to create your Evernote account email address as a 'contact' to allow you to send/ forward emails.  There are no other options I'm aware of.  What features were you expecting would link between the two?

Save emails into Evernote

How to use Evernote for Outlook

Apologies if I wasn't very clear. I was referring to the Outlook Calendar integration (changing it also to the initial post)
To have all work outlook calendar in Evernote (as a widget) and for each meeting to create from there a new note (maybe with the meeting info included in the note - participants etc.)

• Babis1215 changed the title to Evernote - Outlook Calendar Integration
  • Level 5*

I'm actually not sure whether the Outlook Calendar has been launched publicly - I'm on a Professional subscription and a member of the Beta testing team so I have a live version on my account.  Broadly I can add more calendars,  pre-format notes I create and get reminders for events...

I think you'd need a Pro subscription to add more than one calendar to your account,  but you could try it out to see whether it works for you - the account doesn't need to have the same user details as your Evernote account.

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

and a member of the Beta testing team

How does one get access to this mythical beta testing team? I was once a member of the Evernote for Android beta testing group, which was long ago disbanded. Asking for a friend...

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, gazumped said:

I assume it's still active - the only reference I have is here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025162234-Join-the-Evernote-Early-Access-Program

As I recall it took a good few weeks from application to actual invite...

Thank you. That page links to another page with a FAQ, but there's no place to actually sign up. Perhaps sign-ups are paused?

• Evernote Expert

There is no means of joining the final test for the Outlook Calendar linking.

It will reach everyone over a period as it is gradually released.

Check settings, Calendar, to see if it has reached you yet.

• Like 1

I wasn't signed up for any beta lists and luckily I've had the option to connect the calendar of my business Microsoft account to Evernote since yesterday. When linking the account, Evernote asks for the user credentials of the business account and is therefore independent of the email address with which you operate the Evernote account.

13 minutes ago, ErnstM said:

I wasn't signed up for any beta lists and luckily I've had the option to connect the calendar of my business Microsoft account to Evernote since yesterday. When linking the account, Evernote asks for the user credentials of the business account and is therefore independent of the email address with which you operate the Evernote account.

Per Federico on Twitter as of yesterday 50% of Evernoters have received access to Outlook integration. It'll probably ramp up to 100% next week.

3 hours ago, Paul A. said:

Thank you. That page links to another page with a FAQ, but there's no place to actually sign up. Perhaps sign-ups are paused?

@gazumped as of just now the Early Access page link is completely broken.

image.thumb.png.2d9ae5d6745b1762b78de248a88d5231.png

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I've tried to connect my Evernote and work Office accounts but have got a bit stuck on the work side... during the process it says that admin approval is needed and they have been notified... but doesn't say how. Does anyone know? I've asked my IT department but they've not knowingly received anything. They're a bit sceptical about third party integrations for security reasons, so I don't want to push the matter until I know where they should expect to receive a some kind of request. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, gazumped said:

No clue,  sorry - we're mostly other users here.  You can contact Support via https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us

Thanks @gazumped - I figured that might be the case but hoping a fellow user saw how this worked when doing it themselves. I did contact support, got a bit of generic response at first then after me explaining (politely) that it hadn't helped me help my IT team, they've gone quiet on my last 3, "please can someone get back to me on this" messages.

I've been hoping for this functionality since forever and it's the main reason I'm going to continue paying for Evernote. I'd cancelled autorenew a while back but can see the pace of other improvement has picked up, including this.

• Like 1