Email to Evernote Teams

Does Evernote Teams provide an email address for users to send emails to Evernote as per the Personal and Professional Plans? If not, is there a way to email into Evernote Personal and Professional and move the note to the Teams version? I have looked and this transfer does not appear to be possible.

Thanks for any help, ideas or workarounds. 

• Level 5

No idea about the email process.

Moving a note from one personal account to a Teams account directly will not work - this are separate accounts.

You could try to share the note, or make an ENEX export on Personal, and import the ENEX into Teams.

• Thanks 1

The Teams account email address is located under Account Info from the main screen, and then the Account Summary section once it opens the Account browser window. It works just like it does with individual accounts and you can still include the notebook name at the end to sort it automatically into the right place.

And yes, you can move notes and notebooks directly from an individual account to a Teams account. Instructions are here and they work as expected.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313918-Move-notes-from-an-individual-account-to-a-Teams-account

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, thefryhole said:

And yes, you can move notes and notebooks directly from an individual account to a Teams account.

It's not a direct move (i.e. by using Drag&Drop) because it's not possible to have two account windows open 😉. The only way is to export note(s) to ENEX files and import them into a Teams account...

I often have the problem that I get new notes (from scanner, import folder or forwarded eMails) imported to the wrong account 😵 (my fail...). During my work I move them to a folder "wrong account" and ex-/import them from time to time to the right one.

Only probem with that: If you assign tags to notes before ex-/importing them, tags will transfered also. Tags from one account will come up in the other which might create different tags with the same name in Teams environments if these tags have been created and used by other team members. But this is another story...

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, AlbertR said:

It's not a direct move (i.e. by using Drag&Drop) because it's not possible to have two account windows open 😉. The only way is to export note(s) to ENEX files and import them into a Teams account...

I assume EN does all of that in the background, because the process from the user's side is not the traditional export/import. Sign into the Teams account in a browser window and the instructions will have you sign into whatever other account holds your notes. You choose the notes and/or notebooks you want to move, and everything happens in the background. It's really quite simple. Of course it isn't drag-and-drop, but I don't think anyone expected that.