Evernote support overwhelmed?

I have been trying for over a month to get a response from Evernote support to a question.  I have sent multiple emails to support-webform@evernote.com that has always worked in the past.  When that failed, I created online support tickets.  NOT ONE inquiry has been dignified with a response.  Are other users having the same experience?

• Like 1
  • Evernote Expert

The Email address hasn't worked to initiate a support request for a number of years.

The web process has collapsed since the last quarter of 2023. I don't know any other user who thinks this is acceptable. You can initiate follow up to any ticket that has been opened. 

My own experience is that tickets can take up to 21 working days.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

"The Email address hasn't worked to initiate a support request for a number of years."

That's interesting because email was the only thing I ever used up to as recently as an interaction that ended on NOV 24, 2023.

I'm glad to know that it is just not me.  I thought I had been canceled for asking why Apple could get their Notes product to synchronize seamlessly, and according to these forums, synchronization has been a problem with Evernote for years.

I feel sorry for the company if their support function has collapsed.  In my experience, this is usually a result of a development function that is incapable of meeting the needs of the organization and in the tech business, that usually does not end well,

• Level 5

You need to open a ticket first, using the website. Then support will contact you, by mail, with a header you must not change.

This header is your entry key into the support system. From here on communication is by email. Once the ticket is closed, the key looses it's function.

So it is for sure you NEVER were able to ONLY use email to get through to support.

"So it is for sure you NEVER were able to ONLY use email to get through to support"

I think what we have here is a failure to communicate.  NEVER?  ONLY?

There is a screenshot of a direct email communication that occurred in late NOV.  What am I misunderstanding about your statement?

All I have ever used to deal with Evernote support was email.  Until they stopped responding an I submitted a web inquiry on DEC 5 that remains unacknowledged. 

Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 10.51.55 AM.png

• Level 5

This is the email you RECEIVE once a contact was established through the support website.

From then on until the ticket is closed there is an email communication channel open FOR EXACTLY THIS ONE TICKET.

And if you read my post you would already know …

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1