Professional account subscription refund

I have been trying to get a refund on my subscription, not sure when I subscribe to professional account.
I would like to cancel the account and refund to my credit card.  Cancel all subscriptions, I don't want any subscription.
It is very difficult to get a support even for billing issue, taking too much time to navigate and end up in forum. 

• Level 5
On 1/11/2024 at 1:47 AM, pleelayuvat said:

I have been trying to get a refund on my subscription, not sure when I subscribe to professional account.
I would like to cancel the account and refund to my credit card.  Cancel all subscriptions, I don't want any subscription.
It is very difficult to get a support even for billing issue, taking too much time to navigate and end up in forum. 

If you go to your billing page at https://www.evernote.com/BillyBillingProfile.action and scroll down to the bottom, there is a link to cancel your Evernote subscription. This will not delete your account, but it will cancel any paid subscription that you have. Essentially, it will move your account to Free status. I presume a refund will be issued in due course, but I don't know how that works.

• Level 5
2 hours ago, pleelayuvat said:

That's the problem, I kept sending me back to this page. I can't open a support ticket or anything.

Erase all Evernote.com website data in your browser, or use a different browser. Then the link should work.

• Evernote Expert
4 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

This will not delete your account, but it will cancel any paid subscription that you have. Essentially, it will move your account to Free status. I presume a refund will be issued in due course, but I don't know how that works.

The cancellation process is not immediate. It causes the account to switch to Free when the previous sub expires. If you want a refund you need to request that within the time allowed after paying.

• Like 1
  • Level 5
8 hours ago, agsteele said:

The cancellation process is not immediate. It causes the account to switch to Free when the previous sub expires. If you want a refund you need to request that within the time allowed after paying.

Thanks, and apologies for the misunderstanding.