When can we expect to see reasonable response times to tickets submitted?

• Level 5*

It may help to get constructive replies if you quote the actual ticket numbers you are referring to. 

Remembering that Evernote has some hundreds of thousands of active users,  you can imagine that Support is quite busy - and unfortunately scalability is hard:  you need staff with both technical and product experience to deal with user issues. 

The Forums here are always available to flag tickets for Admins if and when necessary.

• Like 1

my ticket number is #3776623 and I have been waiting for 7 days with issue that my entire team can not access Team account and update payment.
sound like minor issue ah ? No Ticket priority management, No care to customer who trust and use Evernote as essentials note taking for several years.
can't believe this happen.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, forceone_17 said:

I have been waiting for 7 days

The average wait at the moment is 10 working days,  but Teams users 'should' have an appointed Teams admin on staff who 'should' have a direct link to priority support.  I'll flag your ticket for the Forum admins to see if there's anything they can do to hurry things along.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, gazumped said:

It may help to get constructive replies if you quote the actual ticket numbers you are referring to. 

Remembering that Evernote has some hundreds of thousands of active users,  you can imagine that Support is quite busy - and unfortunately scalability is hard:  you need staff with both technical and product experience to deal with user issues. 

The Forums here are always available to flag tickets for Admins if and when necessary.

You are correct.  My ticket is #3765004

5 hours ago, gazumped said:

The average wait at the moment is 10 working days,  but Teams users 'should' have an appointed Teams admin on staff who 'should' have a direct link to priority support.  I'll flag your ticket for the Forum admins to see if there's anything they can do to hurry things along.

thank for your kindly understand.

• Like 1

Sigh.  Over a month now... I opened another ticket a month ago - 3768938 - I got a "canned" response that had nothing whatsoever to do with my concern:  the "canned" response suggested deleting my browser cache.  Not helpful.

Can this ticket be flagged for admin attention, please?

thank you so much in advance.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, southernforge said:

Can this ticket be flagged for admin attention, please?

The admins are smart enough to deal with all the tickets they find in this thread - I'm sorry for the wait,  but there are just too many issues and too many tickets for this to be a quick process.  Support will get to you as soon as they possibly can...

1 minute ago, gazumped said:

The admins are smart enough to deal with all the tickets they find in this thread - I'm sorry for the wait,  but there are just too many issues and too many tickets for this to be a quick process.  Support will get to you as soon as they possibly can...

You're right, of course.  I know what you're saying is accurate - I just let emotions get the better of me this afternoon...

• Like 1

Just to update guys, I had to wait for 2 weeks, but the answer was missing the point since the person forgot what we said in the previous message...so I guess I will need to wait another 2 weeks.

When there is a price increase we except at least a better support, but again EN show his weakness once more.

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, angeatrg said:

so I guess I will need to wait another 2 weeks.

Not necessarily.  Your support request is now being dealt with by an individual and they will want to get it closed as soon as reasonably possible.  Given that the team are under a lot of pressure - probably from both users and management - some mistakes are maybe understandable;  they are just trying to do their job. 

If you didn't already know,  you can see the conversations about your ticket here,  and add to them if necessary:  https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/