Request for email ID for Support

Hi, does anyone have the email ID for support ? 
I requested for a refund of my annual subscription (about 2 hours after I subscribed to it).

However, since the last 5 days, there has been no action on the same by support. (Request ID - #3772984).

Can someone help??

Thanks

• Level 5

You send a ticket. There is a finite number of people working at support. There are more tickets than capacity ? A queue of tickets will start to build. 

It is getting longer ? Waiting time goes up.

People send tickets about know issues ? Queue is growing, waiting time goes up further.

What is difficult to understand with this simple mechanics of ticket flow vs. capacity ?

Actually I do sign up with a service for using it - support is a factor of this, but not the most important one.

On 11/1/2023 at 5:38 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  You can see and add to your initial report via this site - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/ - but please don't add to their workload;  it's taking 7+ days to get a response at present.  They're a little busy...

It's not 7+ days, it's more like 1+ months

5 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

You send a ticket. There is a finite number of people working at support. There are more tickets than capacity ? A queue of tickets will start to build. 

It is getting longer ? Waiting time goes up.

People send tickets about know issues ? Queue is growing, waiting time goes up further.

What is difficult to understand with this simple mechanics of ticket flow vs. capacity ?

Actually I do sign up with a service for using it - support is a factor of this, but not the most important one.

There's nothing difficult about the mechanics, lots of tickets implies a troubled service - very much the case with EN

More tickets than capacity - highlights either a lack of commitment to support paying customers or a lack of commitment to making the service better and therefore naturally meaning shorter queues as there are less issues.

• Like 1

@PinkElephantThanks for the reply. I understand the mechanics of it. But any support team should have some service levels defined, surely? 

It cannot be dependent purely on Ticket Flow for the day/week/month. Capacity has to be planned for support, and an SLA given. There usually is a response SLA and a resolution SLA. Evernote Support hasn't given either,  no response is pretty bad. Further to that, surely there should be an escalation mechanism. That's the real mechanics of support, not "Queue is growing, waiting time goes up further' - that's just an excuse.

Its now 10 days since I created the ticket. Its not just that there is no response, there is also no timeframe of getting a response. 

You should understand that making a reply on a post doesn't constitute any response. Your reply wasn't just unhelpful, it was silly & wasted yours and my time. I specifically asked if there is a mail ID for support other than the Requests tab. If you don't know the answer to that, you could've just ignored the post. Support may not have been a major point for you in signing up, but allow for the possibility that someone else could find this just as important a factor in deciding to subscribe. 

@keribeal agree to the lack of commitment on Evernote's part.

Pathetic service should be highlighted, not defended nonsensically. 

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Whatever this going on - it seems the current volume exceeds for some unknown reason the capacity of the support team to handle it in an acceptable time span.

I have an idea (purely from observation, no inside knowledge) but I don’t want to speculate.

With account issues we other users can’t help.

On 11/6/2023 at 6:40 AM, PinkElephant said:

Whatever this going on - it seems the current volume exceeds for some unknown reason the capacity of the support team to handle it in an acceptable time span.

I wonder what's keeping them so busy.

Since support is not programming new features there must be an overwhelming  influx of customer issues, probably most of them by people who don't post here. No smooth sailing for V10 I suppose.

Unfortunately they don't publish a bug list, this would save them a lot of work if people knew what issues have already been acknowledged and when they will be fixed.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies on this everyone.

This is solved. Consider new SLA to be 12-14 days. Evernote support responded, refund is processed.

Best of luck with your Evernote use, it seems like a nice app. But I’m glad to get away :)

Edited by Anirudh Mathur
  • Like 1