Feature Request: Import Folders

Ok, the new system is getting manageable and even showing some advantages after being forced to work with it.  One thing that really impedes and slows work flow is importing scanned documents from Scansnap (and I would assume other scanners but have no experience)

The old software would import it to the folder you had open in evernote if evernote was open and in a folder.  It kills a lot of administrative time than having to manage your documents into different notebooks from the import folder.  That feature would be wonderful.

Thanks.

• Level 5

The trick is done by scanning „to folder“ using the ScanSnap software. Then modify the file name to something usable - it will become the note title.

Now you can choose the folder to which to send the modified file. Connect each with a different notebook. 

• Level 5*

I  have more than one Import Folder on occasion - I also use Filterize to add tags and assign notes to the correct notebooks based on keywords;  works for clips,  scans and redirected emails.  Filterize has (I think) a freemium level and is still working with Evernote v10.