Evernote 10.63.4 doesn't load on my two Windows machines.

This afternoon, when I turned on my desktop AND laptop Windows machines, NY version 10.63.4 was hanging and not loading. Any ideas? Anyone else?

My legacy version and Android versions work fine (thank God)...

It's doing the same thing on my desktop - Evernote 10.63.4, Windows 10

The window opens and the logo in the middle just keeps spinning (and the Tips keep updating). I don't think I've installed any updates since yesterday when it was working properly.

Mine is doing the same on both laptop and desktop windows.  I'm on a very late version, if not the latest -- I can't get to the help screen to see!  Windows client is working fine.  I'll just wait a while, use the web client, and see if it corrects itself.

Vinnie

Edited by VincentC
Edit: Win 11 on both.

The same thing just happened to me. Starting Evernote an hour ago caused it to update itself to 10.64.3, and then when it restarted, the same display as the OP showed appeared, with the displayed tip changing every few seconds. Exited and restarted several times, but this still happened every time it started. Then waited an hour without touching it, so it didn't look like it was going to recover by itself. After that hour, I tried File / Exit again, then restarted. This time it worked fine. For what it's worth...

Hello there,

I too agree with @gazumped the uninstalling and reinstalling process as mentioned above like sometimes a simple restart can resolve your software issues, But you should also configure the antivirus settings or the firewall one to ensure they are not blocking Evernote.