Web Clipper not working on Safari after Sonoma installed

I am having the same issue across multiple computers and browsers after upgrading to Sonoma. Whether in Chrome or Safari, the web-clipper no longer works. I click on it and nothing happens. Removing and reinstalling has no effect. 

10 hours ago, mgkarate said:

Web Clipper is "greyed out" after I updated on an M1 MBAir to Sonoma. It is also similarly greyed out on the last version of Intel MBPro. What gives???

Same problem in Safari.  Uninstalling the Evernote Web Clipper Application and then going to the App Store to download and reinstall made things work again.

• Level 5

Apple named his last MacOS Versions after Californian landscapes. Sonoma is the latest MacOS 14.

If you travel from Catalina to High Sierra, you may pass Sonoma, although you could go through Mojave as well. And all that to see a Mountain Lion or a Snow Leopard, before you go to Big Sur for a sundowner.

😵‍💫

I've now tried at least a half dozen times on 2 different days to use the Web Clippers. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. Both browser Web Clippers have the blue dot (as I understand it) that shows Evernote isn't connected. Did the new Mac OS introduce some new authentication requirements that we can turn off? The affected browsers are Safari and Chrome on a Mac. Sorry for missing some important details.