Download Page is Down

• Level 5

Why ? Because a website may be offline for a brief moment ? I run a website myself, and from time to time it will be off. Big surprise ? No, just server maintenance or that urgent fix for a zero-day-exploit for an add-on.

Please don’t stop, keep on walking. There is nothing to be seen at this crash site. Just a fender bender …

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Why ? Because a website may be offline for a brief moment ? I run a website myself, and from time to time it will be off. Big surprise ? No, just server maintenance or that urgent fix for a zero-day-exploit for an add-on.

Please don’t stop, keep on walking. There is nothing to be seen at this crash site. Just a fender bender …

It was offline for like 6-8 hours yesterday. Plus they pushed a mobile release with a major known issue and didn't at least pause the rollout. I'm pretty disappointed right now to say the least.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, mackid1993 said:

and didn't at least pause the rollout.

I think Apple and Google have a lot more say than Evernote in what is available for mobiles and when.  The page was down,  and now it's not.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

On Android it’s possible to load an older version of an app, but it’s often not possible to update to the latest OS release.

No thanks, I rather prefer the way iOS is handling updates.

Off topic but that's exactly why I use a Pixel. We get OS release updates right away.

48 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

LOL we had users here who couldn’t update EN because they were locked into Android 9 on their Pixel 4.

Never had such a problem with my iPhone 6S, build in 2015.

That's not accurate the Pixel 4 launched with Android 10 and is upgradable to the current version of Android, Android 13. That sounds like operator error.

39 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Ah, but the thread is about a dead issue, a temporary outage that was fixed yesterday. It's the wild west here -- a free thread to drift in!

Exactly. I only posted it because I didn't want anyone to clear their cookies for no reason.