Regarding the payment and subscription issue

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, VARUN RAHUL said:

I too reinstalled the app but still it is showing like that….2 days already wasted….all of my works are paused

Apologies for that,  but Apple iTunes and Evernote are two different companies,  so it can take a little while before payment details are sent through to Evernote,  Have you checked with Apple to see whether there were any issues with payment?

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, VARUN RAHUL said:

I raised so many tickets no body is responding and still my problem is not solved….help me to get out of this

Please take a deep breath,  relax and wait for a day or two.  If you're peppering the support team with tickets,  they're probably spending so much time connecting all your reports in one place that they can't respond to any one them.  Try to take no further actions until next week!

18 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Please take a deep breath,  relax and wait for a day or two.  If you're peppering the support team with tickets,  they're probably spending so much time connecting all your reports in one place that they can't respond to any one them.  Try to take no further actions until next week!

It’s been one week my subscription days are wasting out

• Level 5

Then this may be at the root of your problems.

EN has warned - probably a year ago - that the Central Bank of India has made subscription payments difficult. Users from India were advised to contact support. 

That was for direct payments, not for payments handled by one of the stores. But maybe there are similar problems.

You should contact Apple / iTunes support - they are the handler and caretaker of your payment.

P.S. Shane D. is not with EN any more.

Use the link provided above:

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

This is if you can't remember your login.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=254668&guest=true&guest=true

Select Billing and Payments --> iTunes --> Subscription is not updating and you can then select the 3rd option to submit a ticket.

Screen_Capture_-_17_Sept__7_23_am.thumb.png.571eec7e263c9f8db1c0a1bc4a298e72.pngScreen_Capture_-_17_Sept__7_23_am2.thumb.png.f62901f95577287b1c611693a4257edf.png

8 hours ago, Jon/t said:

Use the link provided above:

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

This is if you can't remember your login.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=254668&guest=true&guest=true

Select Billing and Payments --> iTunes --> Subscription is not updating and you can then select the 3rd option to submit a ticket.

Screen_Capture_-_17_Sept__7_23_am.thumb.png.571eec7e263c9f8db1c0a1bc4a298e72.pngScreen_Capture_-_17_Sept__7_23_am2.thumb.png.f62901f95577287b1c611693a4257edf.png

Here submit the ticket option is not there and I am getting like this and I am unable to submit the ticket

IMG_2752.png

• Level 5

The post right before your latest shows a working combination. Use it.

If it doesn’t exist, don’t use the „Pay by iTunes“ category. This is a dead end.

Try other options like „paid directly“ - you want to contact a human support member in the payments team, so you need to bypass the system logic.

You can explain the issue once you are in contact. You can send a link to this thread when you are in contact.

13 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

The post right before your latest shows a working combination. Use it.

If it doesn’t exist, don’t use the „Pay by iTunes“ category. This is a dead end.

Try other options like „paid directly“ - you want to contact a human support member in the payments team, so you need to bypass the system logic.

You can explain the issue once you are in contact. You can send a link to this thread when you are in contact.

I didn’t understand it

• 1 month later...

i have been having this same problem for 3 years now. Contacted Evernote support in 2022; Evernote refuse to honour the itunes Evernote subscription. Evernote support team forces me to cancel my itunes subscription and sign up via Evernote in app where the price is almost double. Evernote team giving excuse technical issue, etc. After over 10 years with Evernote it is really sad Evernote have degraded so much. 

• Level 5

Funny how some people claim things are not working for them that do work for others. I hold my subscription through the AppStore ever since I joined, canceled meanwhile and came back, and never had any issue doing so.

BTW there is no price difference between the AppStore and the direct subscription. Both cost the same in the same country at the same moment in time. Apple rules don't allow for different prices - it may be there is a promotion in that moment, but beside this prices will be the same.

• Level 5

If you have subscribed via iTunes, you need to contact iTunes support. EN support has no access to any subscription managed by Apple, Google or Microsoft.

You can check how your subscription is handled in your account settings, Billing. There is a method of payment information. If it says „Payment by iTunes“ then contact iTunes support.