Sketch Function not working

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My subscription is about to be renewed and I have had it with evernote. 

The notes randomly get deleted, I am unable to draw for months now. Seriously will be looking for alternatives.

Seriously who designed this product, if I write a note and it's unable to syn, at least it should keep it locally and sync it later. Evernote ends up messing it up and often deleting it..

Please fix at least the draw issue.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Yaserawan said:

My subscription is about to be renewed and I have had it with evernote. 

The notes randomly get deleted, I am unable to draw for months now. Seriously will be looking for alternatives.

Seriously who designed this product, if I write a note and it's unable to syn, at least it should keep it locally and sync it later. Evernote ends up messing it up and often deleting it..

Please fix at least the draw issue.

Hi.  Not sure what you are looking for here.  If you are a subscriber and have been unable to use a feature,  or find that your content has been randomly deleted (which does not normally happen) I would have expected that you contact Evernote Support (https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new) to get help.

If your notes are not being saved locally it sounds as though you are using the Web client - if you use the Evernote app,  installable on almost all mobile or PC-based devices,  then offline working is possible.  If you close a web page when working offline,  Evernote did not delete your work - you just did.

If you're writing notes regularly then - depending on what device and OS you use - there are other,  better,  handwriting apps like Goodnotes - https://www.goodnotes.com (which will save OCR'd PDFs to Evernote).

If you still believe you have a 'draw' issue,  please do contact Support (that's not us - mainly other users here).

If you are simply looking for alternatives,  then there's no need to flag your departure - please check out the options here https://noteapps.info/apps/compare

See also:

• 11 months later...

Sketch is still broken on Android as Evernote Android version 10.109.1, October 2024.  It worked for a few weeks in August before being broken again.

Evernote support just closes support tickets without any response or they suggest that you uninstall and reinstall to make you go away.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
22 hours ago, Ozzyx said:

I can write in any of other programs

If you can use a work-around (or another app) you probably should.  Please report issues to Support and read and reply to any autoresponses you get.