Iphone can't see stacked notebooks when moving a note

Just updated to Evernote 10.53 (1208075) on iOS. When I try to move a note I expand the stack but no notebooks are listed under it. Below the list of stacks are all my notebooks in one long list. This just started with this update. See attached screenshots. 

IMG_1400.png

IMG_1401.png

• Level 5

LOL - it seems it’s sort of a card game, you know, where you try to get rid of a bad card, but in exchange you get 2 others, maybe worse.

Can confirm the bug, iOS 10.53.

Current workaround: When you enter the notebook name (part of it) into the search field in the notebook view after starting the move operation, the notebook is found and can be selected. Any few letters will do, must not be at the beginning of the name.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
12 hours ago, Torger said:

I am also experiencing this problem. Deleted, reinstalled app. Turned iPhone off and on. Same problem on both iPhone and iPad. Very annoying. 

What version of the app do you have?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
3 hours ago, southernforge said:

Is it possible attach a screen recording when opening a new support ticket?

It should be.  If not,  wait for the email enclosing your ticket number and attach your recording to your reply.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

The problem I'm having is that when I try to move a note, I can't see my folded notebooks. It's weird because I have my notes neatly organized in various stacks and notebooks on my Mac and can access them without any problem. But on my iPhone, those stacked notebooks seem hidden or inaccessible when I move a note. In general, after this, I decided to use html editor for macintosh which does not have such problems. It's an excellent open-source editor that has excellent HTML support, including syntax highlighting, autocompletion, and a wide range of extensions to customize your workflow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5

Thanks for the observation. Yes it’s solved - the notebooks show again, in addition to the stack if they are in a stacked structure.

Why it took a while ? Nobody knows, but it never was anything serious, so probably it have been resting a while on the backlog when other fixes were prioritized. If you try to do everything at once, you never finish doing it.

• Like 1