Passcode disappeared

I had Evernote free version on my mobile and on my tablet and I used the passcode on both of them. Yesterday I realized just only on my mobile I have no more the passcode and I can't find the possibility to use it because there in no more the voice PASSCODE in the menu... can you help me? I am afraid about the security of my mobile...

• Level 5*

Hi.  You seem to have posted twice - once in the Android forums,  which I deleted,  and once in the Teams (business) forums where you're clearly not a user.  Your issue has been mentioned several times in the forums - please search for answers before posting.  There was an Android bug that seems maybe connevcted...

20 minutes ago, Clara Mingrino said:

When will the bug problem be solved???

An update is being rolled out now... can take a few days for Google Play to send it to everyone.

• Evernote Expert

In a few days the new version will arrive which specifically aims to fix the Passcode issue. In the meantime you can select LogOut in the current app.  This will probably not be a good use of time since you might get the new version this week.

On 8/8/2023 at 6:54 PM, agsteele said:

In a few days the new version will arrive which specifically aims to fix the Passcode issue. In the meantime you can select LogOut in the current app.  This will probably not be a good use of time since you might get the new version this week.

Has the problem been solved?