Is Bending Spoons capping big accounts and heavy users?

It seems many users having issues this week are heavy ones with many notes (+10k) and old accounts. They are unable to send emails to Evernote or create new notes (my case). Is Bending Spoons capping big accounts and heavy users? 

This is so weird. What is going on, @Federico Simionato? Bending Spoons is in absolute silence while EN falls apart.

• Evernote Expert
11 hours ago, Jon/t said:

No. I have around 1000 notes and having issues with email forwarding. Hopefully they are caught in a queue and will arrive. 

I had some content finally arrive around 12 hours after submitting. So either the log jam is clearing or someone has kicked things into action.

• Like 2
  • Level 5*

Email issues happen - I automatically forward several emails per day to Evernote and most of them have gotten through.  Two failures from yesterday hadn't shown up,  so I resent them and they appeared as notes within 30 minutes or so.  I have a 15+ year 62,000+ note account which otherwise is working about as well as anyone else's at the moment...

• Like 1
  • Evernote Expert

This issue could be a fault anywhere in the Email chain. Given that the issue was/is widespread or has, I think, to be close to the Evernote end. But it could be a machine outside Evernote but nonetheless blocking transit onto the incoming mail servers. It could be the Evernote mail servers or it could be the process that delivers received mail to the individual account. I doubt we will ever know.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Send 2 emails as a test tonight.

The one to a Free account took 9 hours to arrive. The one to my paid account took nearly 12 hours.

So I think a) it’s an operational issue and b) having a paid account does not speed up email forwarding.

For Free users it’s not important anyhow - only 5 (make that 4 now) test shots included.

2 hours ago, agsteele said:

I had some content finally arrive around 12 hours after submitting. So either the log jam is clearing or someone has kicked things into action.

That's good to know...

From my limited experience od running mail servers emails usually get held in queues for 24/48 hours and resent so hopefully all will come through.

• Like 1