Search specific characters in title?

I'm using the windows app and I marked several for me important notes with a (!!!!) prefix in the title e.g. "(!!!!) My note title".

Now I want to search all my notes after these (!!!!) in the title but everything I've tried I don't get my notes listed in the search results.

I thought "intitle:(!!!!)" should be the correct search phrase but this lists nothing as search result.

Ok, so the easiest thing for me now is to 're-phrase' my important notes by sorting all notes alphab. (so the notes starting with "(!!!*" are at the beginning) and then add a special tag to all those important notes for example.

• Evernote Expert

Yes, that should work. Bulk tagging is limited to 100 notes at a time unless you manually edit the config JSON file to raise the limit to a maximum of under 1,000 notes.

On 7/25/2023 at 9:32 AM, Heart1010 said:

I'm using the windows app and I marked several for me important notes with a (!!!!) prefix in the title e.g. "(!!!!) My note title".

Now I want to search all my notes after these (!!!!) in the title but everything I've tried I don't get my notes listed in the search results.

I thought "intitle:(!!!!)" should be the correct search phrase but this lists nothing as search result.

The parens are part of a boolean search (see https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405520390291).  The ! seems to be part of that as well, although not documented.  Also not documented is any escape mechanism to use the special characters in a regular text search.