Hello. We subscribed to the Teams Evernote with the 30 day free trial on June 19th. The system attempted to charge the CC on file for $76.91. When I looked at the billing statement; There are two charges listed; $149.99 (annual) and $24.99 (monthly). I have attempted several times via email to get a response to those charges; I have placed a hold on the CC on file so as to not have this amount charged until an answer is provided. I have also included in that email that I was also charged $1.77 for Teams Monthly two days prior to the $76.91 attempted charge. To add to this frustrating situation, the Billing Information and Billing History tab on the Admin page gives an error message of “Billing information is temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few moments. If the error is not resolved, please contact customer support.’ All of these issues, have been ongoing since last July 20th. 

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to speak with someone about this? I don’t want to lose our information in Evernote Teams, but also don’t want to be charged twice, and don’t know what price for the Teams Account is correct. I am new to the Teams Evernote for my small biz….but this situation isn’t giving me positive vibes on customer support. 

Thank you. 

• Level 5*

HI.  Evernote is under a little pressure at the moment since a recent update caused some problems,  so there are no chat or phone options.  A link to Support is at the bottom of this page - How to use Evernote for Microsoft Teams - and you'll know when you have contacted them because a ticket number is automatically assigned.  This doesn't guarantee an immediate response,  but if you come back here and post the ticket number,  we can try to flag it for a Forum admin (we're mostly other users here).  Hope you manage to get this sorted out...

• Evernote Expert

I don't know how the billing works for Teams. I do know that it is more complicated than the simple $ per month/year that Personal and Professional accounts pay.

You should have a Teams account manager you can contact but if that information didn't arrive or is lost then a support ticket will work. [EDIT: The dedicated account manager is for teams of 25 or more]

However, if your bill isn't paid on time then the account will be suspended. For personal accounts that means you drop to the Free tier until the bill is paid. I don't know what happens with Teams accounts.