Google calendar is not syncing

As of yesterday (not sure why, since there was no update to EN that I'm aware of), my Google calendar events are no longer syncing on either the Web client or the desktop version (I'm using 10.58.8). Things appear to be working fine on my Android phone. I've tried disconnecting/reconnecting the calendar and completely signing out of EN, but the problem persists.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

When one thing is fixed, something else is falling apart.

Sad, but true, @janndk. EN seemed to be on a positive track under the old regime. Now...?

Edited by DaveM
  • Like 1

Similar issue but with Office365.  Calendar sync's been working for months with Microsoft (although they never said it even existed) suddenly the option in setting for O365, just vanished.  Logged a ticket with support 10-days ago and after an initial flurry of emails that were clearly lower level techs escalating, total silence.  I hate to say it, but it really feels like after 16-years with Evernote I may be heading back to OneNote.....

My ticket did point out that I get the Google Calendar integration, but the number of users on O365 is an order of magnitude larger. 2% v 98% market share.  Feels like the engineering team at Evernote is being gutted following the aquisition.

• Evernote Expert
44 minutes ago, Boodles said:

Similar issue but with Office365.  Calendar sync's been working for months with Microsoft (although they never said it even existed) suddenly the option in setting for O365, just vanished.  

The Office 365 calendar integration was a beta trial which was using code from a third party supplier and is now discontinued.

I understand that new code is planned but until then the Office 365 calendar integration is suspended.

Obviously a frustration but not the same issue as experienced by those using the Google Calendar at present.

• Like 1

My calendar sync is back working.

Also, I eventually ran out of patience waiting for Office 365 / Evernote sync, so I used a third party utility to sync Outlook to Google calendar.  I've got Googe calendar synced to Evernote. There are various free and paid apps that do this.  Not ideal, but I love the capabilities it give me, especially tying notes to appointments.

Vinnie