Losing To-Do Lists

I have been creating notes with to do lists (tasks) on them. I've noticed on a multiple occasions that when I review the note again, all the to do lists have disappeared and replaced with 'untitled tasks'

Can anyone explain why this is happening and what I can do to fix this?

Thanks

3 hours ago, Jason Moran said:

I have been creating notes with to do lists (tasks) on them. I've noticed on a multiple occasions that when I review the note again, all the to do lists have disappeared and replaced with 'untitled tasks'

In my personal experience with running the Evernote Desktop (I use the direct download from the website and not through the app store though) tasks have been quite buggy (on the Desktop app and perhaps mobile (?)) ever since the RTE (new syncing infrastructure) release.

I've generally taken to using the web application to work with Tasks in the meantime until I get time to try blowing away my whole Evernote installation, then using AppCleaner to make sure it's all gone, and then reinstalling Evernote -- and/or submitting a ticket to Evernote. I haven't noticed any (or at least as many) issues so far with tasks using the web app version.

See also these recent threads for more discussion and possible trouble-shooting advice:

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
3 hours ago, Jason Moran said:

Thanks

I have the same problem and using the same system and OS.  If you haven’t already, please submit a problem ticket. The more information development gets on this problem the better the chance we’ll get this fixed.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, s2sailor said:

I have the same problem and using the same system and OS.  If you haven’t already, please submit a problem ticket. The more information development gets on this problem the better the chance we’ll get this fixed.

How do I raise a ticket with Evernote?

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, Jason Moran said:

How do I raise a ticket with Evernote?

If you are a free user I think the only option is with Twitter.  If on a paid plan it is easiest through a mobile device.  Go to settings - support - submit a support request.