v10 not keeping attachments added after switching from legacy desktop version

I recently had to have my CPU replaced at work (business subscription) and had to download the dreaded v10. I've immediately had a slew of syncing issues and lost attachments in my notes. 

Most recently, I am unable to add any attachments to my notes. I can add an Excel file or a pdf or something but as soon as I leave the note and try to come back, the attachment has been replaced with a generic "Untitled Attachment" as seen in the photo. Of the four attachments in the image attached, the first one was added to the note before v10 and the other three were added from the v10 Windows desktop app. 

Anybody have any ideas where to even start troubleshooting? 

example.PNG

• Level 5*
40 minutes ago, eswans said:

I recently had to have my CPU replaced at work

Does work restrict access to the internet in any way?  I'm confused why replacing your processor would affect the content of your hard drive where the 'original' Evernote would have been installed,  but if you have installed v10 it will have removed Legacy and left the EXB database as a backup.  v10 also has its own data storage location which needs to be set up and downloaded from the server,  so won't show full note content for a while - some hours,  depending on how many notes you have.  If after a bedding-in period you still don't have it working to your satisfaction,  go to Tools>Settings>Preferences and UNtick 'keep a copy of my notes on this device',  then quit Evernote.  Power the device off and on again (yes,  it does work...) and try again.  Worst case,  go through that again and download and re-install the latest version from Evernote.com.

6 hours ago, gazumped said:

-Plus see the announcement that there's now a 10.58.8 version around...

There is and despite release notes claiming "Ai clean up fixes" , unless I am going blind there is no mention of AI in any of the menus....left hand....right hand ? Very amateurish. Actually disturbingly similar to the previous "developers".

and oddly despite image.png.a62af239b7cbcf031ea04130b9498153.png