MAKE EVERNOTE INDUSTRIAL QUALITY: Evernote to have it's own calendar which can sync to Google Calendar or outlook Calendar or Ipad calendar

Dear Sir, 

1. Evernote calendar is a subsidiary of Google or another calendar, resulting we have FIRST provided appointments and events in Google Calendar which subsequently sync to Evernote calendar.

2. This should be otherwise, i.e Appointment, Event, etc. should be able to provide FIRST  in Evernote Calender which should sync to Google or another Calendar. 

3. In my workflow I move all emails to Evernote and provide all notes in Evernote than hardly I wish to open and go to Google Calendar for providing an Appointment or Event, and prefer to provide directly in Evernote Calendar. 

4. Even in case the Evernote calendar does not sync to Google Calender could be also ok, since EVERNOTE itself everything i.e Task, Notes, Tags, Calender, Appointment, Event etc. at one place,  isn't it productive option. 

Regards, 

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote is an independent app.  As are the dozens (?) or so of other calendar apps offered by:

1. Apple Calendar (formerly known as iCal)
  2. Microsoft Outlook Calendar
  3. Yahoo Calendar
  4. Cozi Family Organizer
  5. Any.do Calendar & To-Do List
  6. Fantastical
  7. Calendars 5
  8. Business Calendar 2
  9. aCalendar
  10. ...and many more.

Evernote had to start somewhere,  and it uses Google servers,  so integrations were (relatively) easy.  The rest will (probably) follow - we hear that Outlook will be next.

How extensive the partnerships will be,  will depend on the willingness of third party providers to share their calendar API.  Which is not in Evernote's control...

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I make tasks in Todoist with a date and time. Since I added a Todoist calendar option in Google Calendar, the aforementioned tasks show up in Google Calendar. Wait a bit, and they show up in Evernote's Calendar (which had been set to communicate with Google Calendar). These Todoist-initiated events in Evernote Calendar can of course be processed into Evernote notes (as dark icons in the top right of the calendar item). The upshot: I have the flexibility of Todoist tasks which do double duty by entering into the instructive notes I make in Evernote.

Patricius

• Level 5

To the inital post: There is no EN calendar. Since there is none, it can’t be synced to any other calendar. The only calendar that will show in EN is (currently) a Google calendar that syncs one-way into an EN account. There is nothing inside of EN that could be syncing back.

Case closed …