Export/download your notebook and all notes?

Go to solution Solved by agsteele,

• Evernote Expert
  • Solution

It it's easy to export a notebook containing all it's notes from inside the desktop applications. Select export from the three for menu in the notebook.

Repeat for multiple notebooks or use a third party export program. There are several that you'll find if you seek the forums. I use a Github project called evernote-backup.

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2023 at 2:36 AM, agsteele said:

It it's easy to export a notebook containing all it's notes from inside the desktop applications. Select export from the three for menu in the notebook.

Repeat for multiple notebooks or use a third party export program. There are several that you'll find if you seek the forums. I use a Github project called evernote-backup.

What about the web browser version for chrome?

53 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Per https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005557: "Using Evernote for Mac or Windows, you can export a copy of any note and save it to your computer.... To export notes quickly, you can export entire notebooks." (emphasis added by me)

I believe that help document is referring specifically to only the Desktop versions of Mac or Windows and not the Web version accessible via browser on either OS.

23 hours ago, johntlukens said:

What about the web browser version for chrome?

I think the Web and Mobile versions of Evernote only have the ability to export one note at a time.

• Level 5
18 hours ago, Boot17 said:

I believe that help document is referring specifically to only the Desktop versions of Mac or Windows and not the Web version accessible via browser on either OS.

My point being that it only refers to those desktop versions as being capable of export, meaning the Web and mobile versions are not.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

My point being that it only refers to those desktop versions as being capable of export, meaning the Web and mobile versions are not.

Ah - gotcha.

• Like 1
  • Level 5
On 2/15/2023 at 10:52 PM, mhaning said:

I'm having an issue exporting PDFs that I've scanned in. I need to be able to export them as PDFs to email, but it's giving me the attached screenshots. 

Back to the original question: If you want to export isolated pdfs (not the notes holding the pdfs), you can use the "Export to HTML" feature. It is available on the desktop clients. It will create a folder with HTML code (a website, stored locally) and a subfolder containing all attachments. From there you can extract the pdfs and move them into your email client.

If you can use the whole note, the "Send as email" feature lets you send any note as an email, directly from EN. The pdf will be attached to the mail.